BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

On 12/12/2019 at 09:55, RevidgeBlue said:

Not usually one for conspiracy theories but Olivia must be fuming that Bradley will only cop a one game ban for two yellows and did not earn a straight red and three game ban which would have freed him up to spend Christmas with her down in Essex.

He's gone a bit too  early as well. Must not have been listening to her closely enough...........?

It's your fault Rev: you should have kept your mouth shut!

Just now, Amo said:

Not looking good for Dack.

What now? Give Holtby a run there or switch to 4-4-2?

Maybe we might see 4-4-2 more often now IF Dack is out for a long period. But with our usual formation, Holtby has to be Dack's replacement.

Edited by Swanson

Just now, rigger said:

This injury to Dack may force TM into playing Gallagher and Breteton I am not saying it will work but at least give it a try.

Between them they cost close to 20x what we paid for Dack You would bloody hope that it works.

Just now, rigger said:

It looked OK At Bristol City 

Gallagher looked ok at Bristol city. Brereton was still carried.

Dack is a huge loss. Not just for his play on the ball but for those goals where he just happens to be in the right place at the right time.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, rigger said:

This injury to Dack may force TM into playing Gallagher and Breteton I am not saying it will work but at least give it a try.

Bringing on Gallagher for Armstrong was the wrong move. Arma was right to come off but it should have been Bennett who replaced him.

Gallagher plays as a centre forward or not at all imho.

Just now, Stuart said:

Bringing on Gallagher for Armstrong was the wrong move. Arma was right to come off but it should have been Bennett who replaced him.

Gallagher plays as a centre forward or not at all imho.

I agree, I would use Gallagher and Brereton as a forward two. We have to be realistic, by next season we may have to.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Wonder if dacks injury impacts our January transfer targets. Can’t say we don’t have time to react as per last year days into February 

It did cross our minds that we might have had a transfer fee to come in for him. He’s going nowhere now. Personally I would not be looking to go in for a Dack replacement. I think we have enough. As @chaddyrovers said earlier we need a new gk, lb and cb.

• Like 2

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Wonder if dacks injury impacts our January transfer targets. Can’t say we don’t have time to react as per last year days into February 

Didn't see Dack being sold anywhere this transfer window. 

We have Holtby and Rothwell who can play there plus we could go 4-4-2 aswell. 

Feel for Dack. Nasty injury. 

Wasn’t implying dack would be sold although the plan was to sell him in the summer I believe, an agreement he had with rovers management for a shot at the prem, that’s now in doubt. People can say holtby and rothwell but do either look like hitting the net consistently. Dack was almost a striker , I wouldn’t class either of them two as

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stuart said:

It did cross our minds that we might have had a transfer fee to come in for him. He’s going nowhere now. Personally I would not be looking to go in for a Dack replacement. I think we have enough. As @chaddyrovers said earlier we need a new gk, lb and cb.

I’d go for their left back - Robinson? - don’t know much about him but he was the best player on the pitch. Is he young?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Wasn’t implying dack would be sold although the plan was to sell him in the summer I believe, an agreement he had with rovers management for a shot at the prem, that’s now in doubt. People can say holtby and rothwell but do either look like hitting the net consistently. Dack was almost a striker , I wouldn’t class either of them two as

Never thought you were tbh mate. 

Yes but until either play there we wont know but also it does allow us to go 4-4-2 maybe using Armstrong with Graham or Gallagher. 

Just now, toogs said:

I’d go for their left back - Robinson? - don’t know much about him but he was the best player on the pitch. Is he young?

yes signed for Everton. Very good performance. 

• Like 1