BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

2 minutes ago, pick32 said:

Doing kick ups on Twitter looks like he will be back a lot sooner, he has kept the weight of aswel.

The one bonus of him having a socialite girlfriend. She wouldn’t put up with a Flabby Dack!

• Like 1

My daughter just showed me  few posts on Olivia's Instagram. There's one where him & Olivia have dressed up as each other. It's so wrong, but hilarious!

Also showed me a post of him playing walley (for those old enough to remember what that means). He's looking in good shape tbh (minus her bikini top!! ?)

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, windymiller7 said:

My daughter just showed me  few posts on Olivia's Instagram. There's one where him & Olivia have dressed up as each other. It's so wrong, but hilarious!

Also showed me a post of him playing walley (for those old enough to remember what that means). He's looking in good shape tbh (minus her bikini top!! ?)

I played it for hours, that's what made me two footed as a player I think. I still remember one shot I made. We were playing on a playground bounded with a grass verge. We were using the back wall of a toilet block as a goal. There was a strong wind blowing across the pitch and my mate had just hammered the ball  against the wall with the wind and it had gone miles. The ball was sat on the grass verge about 30-35 yards from goal more of less in line with the wall. I had to make the shot left footed to curl the ball into goal with hardly anything to aim at. A right foot shot would have had no chance.  Also I had to keep the ball really low so the wind couldn't get at it. My mate was already thinking he'd won when I drove the ball right into the middle of the wall !

I scored a few goals as a player that I can't recall but I still think about that shot when I pass the playground. You never see kids playing walley anymore.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I played it for hours, that's what made me two footed as a player I think. I still remember one shot I made. We were playing on a playground bounded with a grass verge. We were using the back wall of a toilet block as a goal. There was a strong wind blowing across the pitch and my mate had just hammered the ball  against the wall with the wind and it had gone miles. The ball was sat on the grass verge about 30-35 yards from goal more of less in line with the wall. I had to make the shot left footed to curl the ball into goal with hardly anything to aim at. A right foot shot would have had no chance.  Also I had to keep the ball really low so the wind couldn't get at it. My mate was already thinking he'd won when I drove the ball right into the middle of the wall !

I scored a few goals as a player that I can't recall but I still think about that shot when I pass the playground. You never see kids playing walley anymore.

… or  "Wembley" ..

I lived near four lanes end,on Rhodes avenue,when it was being built. The big house at the entrance had a great garden wall that was ideal for the game. We had a rule that if the ball landed in builders rubble you where allowed one flick-up to volley the ball.

56 minutes ago, Tom said:

I was always partial to heads and volleys myself, catches or wides?

Followed by ‘red ass’ if you scored ten past the keeper? Used to be tense times if you were in net and had let in eight or nine.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I was always partial to heads and volleys myself, catches or wides?

Arguing if the keeper caught it out the box which would be a stone scratch, jumper, can or something random , there was always one keeper who would run out and catch the crosses miles away from the goal so had to make a “box”

good times 

Edited by Oldgregg86

Here we go chaps, the official FA take on our childhood games.

I actually came across it trying to see if Wembley was the same as Cuppies as that's what we used to call it. (it is btw)

This should start another discussion on whether to FA have the rules correct for each game. And yes Mr FA, I do mean if you have the rules correct!

http://www.thefa.com/news/2014/jun/01/dust-of-your-boots-and-get-involved-with-reds-v-blues