BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

There is a thing called cup therapy using suction cups. I don’t know anything about it just saw something on it once , something to do with blood flow to help blood to an area and help healing . Maybe that at a guess. It could also be where his beer cans have been resting ?

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Proof of the pudding will be in the eating, but if it turns out that Dack can return significantly more athletic (seem to remember Robert Pires coming back from an ACL injury in a similar way) then it could be the difference from him being a very good Championship player, to one who is

Perhaps a very optimistic reading of things, but it was only his sharpness that stops him dominating at this level. He definitely has the ability to play in the top league. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, neophox said:

Thought he would ve out until december? Seems to be backning August.

He said a few months ago he was ahead of scheudle and expected to to be back by September and now is saying pending a test and being given the all clear expects to start full training in 10 weeks which would be August 27th so not too different from his previous statement. He hopes to be back in the squad for the start of the season.

6 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Proof of the pudding will be in the eating, but if it turns out that Dack can return significantly more athletic (seem to remember Robert Pires coming back from an ACL injury in a similar way) then it could be the difference from him being a very good Championship player, to one who is

Perhaps a very optimistic reading of things, but it was only his sharpness that stops him dominating at this level. He definitely has the ability to play in the top league. 

It's funny, these kind of injuries have different effects on players. Often you see a player who is at a certain level get this kind of injury and never return to that level again. Another is that Injuries tend to breed other injuries.

But on the flip side I remember when Emerton did his knee (ACL?) during the 08/09 season - I think it was in the January - anyway when he came back in 09/10 he declared that the serious injury had been strangely positive for him. He'd been playing whilst carrying a few different injuries and the break gave him chance to fully rest his body then the rehab had rebuilt him to make him more robust. And thats Emerton who above all else was a fantastic natural athlete.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I can't help but feel this is bad

The more I hear from Dack though I get the impression he is a good lad with a level head on his shoulders. I think this stuff is unnecessary though. 

• Like 1

No surprise though his missus is a D lister celeb and they are interested in that side of things it's clearly the world they live in. If it's what makes them tick then the happier they are the better he should go about his job.  We've seen the state of him when things aren't going well at home and the spring in his step when they are.

Might get a bit of profile for the club as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

You’d think with everything that’s gone on this year, that that odd section of society  that seem to obsess about no marks like his missus, would have moved on.

Celeb culture generally seems to have taken a hit .

If there was no twitter & insta etc there wouldn't be as much celeb culture but these lot have a 24/7 platform on which to gather young clueless disciples. 

I'd say its still thriving and not only that there's money to be made out of it.  It's the way things are so they probably feel they have to be in it any decent player these days and any pretty tv person is instantly a brand.  Just the way things are now and in 5 years or so it'll be something else.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

Good Heavens! Is that a true photo of Olivia Attwood? She looks terrible. She looks like a character from "Thunderbirds".

That skin! Those eyebrows.....? Botox lips.......Yuk!!

Unbeknown to herself she has made herself look ugly.  If only she were more natural she'd be far more appealing.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Does Bradley drive her round in a pink Rolls Royce? I never understand women who do that sort of thing to their face thinking, it is what men (or women) find attractive. After all, Botox is the most toxic chemical known to science and they put it into their face.

And instead of their lips being kissable, they look like two fat slugs. Who would want to kiss two fat slugs?

• Like 1