BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Sadly common when returning from such a bad injury.

I am hoping that the absence of others having heard similar means this is a wind up.

He has already a couple of setbacks already from his 1st injury. If this is true it will be the third. 

This is why I said a couple of weeks ago any minutes from Dack before New Year is a massive bonus. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

The club are enthusiastically touting he plays for the U23s on Friday, we’ll see if that actually transpires...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18888214.everton-plan-bradley-dack-lights-training/

TM mentions that the rest of the players seem to put in an extra 10 or 20 percent into training when Dack is there. I would have thought ,getting that extra effort is the managers job.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Slight setback’ with his hamstring so won’t play tomorrow - wasn’t just an unfounded rumour then...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18898737.on-verge---tony-mowbray-delivers-bradley-dack-update/

See you in the New Year, Bradley. Maybe Easter.

That tackle cost us hugely.

What tackle has cost us? The injury was fairly innocuous and it is unfair to attach any blame to Morsy.

Mowbray said this about him today:

"Bradley Dack is probably a week or so away now. He was telling me today next weekend, which is good," he added.

"Like any player coming back from a long-term injury, they have little setbacks along the way. It's not the smooth journey back that he wants but he's out there running round and kicking balls again today. He's happy and we have to accept sometimes the route back to first-team football isn't always smooth.

"He had an awareness in his hamstring last week but he was back out there kicking balls today and he's a week away."

2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

He says three weeks in podcast, apparently made today.. My youngest is watching it now....

what podcast please?

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

See you in the New Year, Bradley. Maybe Easter.

That tackle cost us hugely.

I feel at best he will be available for the Christmas games which is the best we can hope for

On 21/11/2020 at 09:14, rigger said:

TM mentions that the rest of the players seem to put in an extra 10 or 20 percent into training when Dack is there. I would have thought ,getting that extra effort is the managers job.

My role as a manager within a school department was to create the conditions where other members of the department felt confident in coming up with ideas which drove us all forward.

What pleased me even more was when key pupils in a class setting felt confident enough to inspire their peers and positively influence their learning.

I smiled when I read that article and got exactly what Mowbray was saying. From afar he seems to have got the conditions spot on for moving positively forward.

• Like 3

• Backroom
Just now, tonygreenbank said:

My role as a manager within a school department was to create the conditions where other members of the department felt confident in coming up with ideas which drove us all forward.

What pleased me even more was when key pupils in a class setting felt confident enough to inspire their peers and positively influence their learning.

I smiled when I read that article and got exactly what Mowbray was saying. From afar he seems to have got the conditions spot on for moving positively forward.

He's done it on the quiet from the start imo, which is why he kept referring to his 'leaders in the dressing room', like Graham, Bennett, Mulgrew, and Conway. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...