dallydally

Bradley Dack

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I dont think hes "far more talented" the main thing Dack has over Grealish is a constant supply of goals which is far more important than any other skill for an attacking player anyway.

I dont remember many games (if any of the top of my head) this season where Dack has dominated but his goal record is excellent.

I have watched plenty of both and that is my opinion. Grealish is quick and direct, but Dack has more skills and flicks, is a better goal scorer and arguably better at laying on assists. Hence why I say he is more talented. The stats this year are backing that up. If we swapped players, I bet Dack would end up doing better for Villa than Grealish would for us! 

Grealish is a better all-round midfield play-maker.  Dack is another Jordan Rhodes; he scores goals even when having a poor game like against Rotherham.

Know who I'd rather have in my side.................. Sir Bradley!!

What Grealish and Dack have in common is strength. They are both incredibly difficult to knock off the ball. Neither have genuine pace so not sure that is a discussion. They are different players anyway. Grealish is a playmaker …. Dack is 30% playmaker/70% goal machine. I think Dack is a bit of phenomenon if I'm honest. There is no-one else like him in the Championship. 

19 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

He's just said he's a united fan, gone down in my estimation 🙄

Me too. That makes him just another glory hunting Scum fan. Spoils it a bit for me really but he's still a cracker in this division. The Premiership is another animal altogether.

I’ve never understood why anyone should support any team other than their local one. Cockneys supporting Utd and Liverpool is just bizarre.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Al said:

Me too. That makes him just another glory hunting Scum fan. Spoils it a bit for me really but he's still a cracker in this division. The Premiership is another animal altogether.

Whisper it but he wears shirt number 23 as he idolised Beckham.

Just now, arbitro said:

Whisper it but he wears shirt number 23 as he idolised Beckham.

Yeuuuuk!

3 hours ago, pick32 said:

He is the guest on soccer am this morning 

Hmmm. I'd be interested to know how that one has come about. You can usually bet when Sky are taking such an interest in a Championship player there is an ulterior motive somewhere. 

Usually it's just the big names, favoured clubs or those who are appearing on one of their live broadcasts.

It makes me suspicious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

Hmmm. I'd be interested to know how that one has come about. You can usually bet when Sky are taking such an interest in a Championship player there is an ulterior motive somewhere. 

Usually it's just the big names, favoured clubs or those who are appearing on one of their live broadcasts.

It makes me suspicious.

In fairness he has 10 goals from midfield so far this season. That makes him a pretty big deal at this level 

• Like 2

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

In fairness he has 10 goals from midfield so far this season. That makes him a pretty big deal at this level 

He's also a bit of  'character' so he's probably good for the tele. Not that I watched it so I've no idea if he was or not😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

He's also a bit of  'character' so he's probably good for the tele. Not that I watched it so I've no idea if he was or not😉

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

He’s right up the street of the Soccer AM demographic. 

Landan wide boy type who’s on Instagram in Marbs with the TOWIE crowd

Very true also. He makes good TV. 

24 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Cretins**

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I feel quite fortunate to be of an age to  not have a clue what that means...I have heard of Instagram though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2