BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

• Moderation Lead
4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Is Dack left footed? Read there he has scored 7 with his left. I thought he was predominantly right footed 

Nope, he’s just absolutely mint.

• Like 3

• Backroom
39 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Sh*t. Not good.

Doesn't he live in Manchester? 

Worsley I think it says.

With his girlfriend Olivia.

It's obviously easy for some to say well he's rich enough and it's all insured etc.

But there's nothing worse than having your home invaded and violated.

And all whilst your playing live on TV.

Was it pre-planned for that reason?

Happened to a few Liverpool players a few years back I think when they were on tv. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Silas said:

Worsley I think it says.

It's obviously easy for some to say well he's rich enough and it's all insured etc.

Happened to a few Liverpool players a few years back I think when they were on tv. 

Ya, I remember it happening players a few times. I think it happened Giggs even? Although he arguably did deserve it for stealing his brothers wife.

Happened me in college, awful feeling walking in and seeing your place ran sacked and stuff all overt he place. I will never forget it. 

Bradley is a big football manager fan going off his Instagram. I saw pics he posted of him managing Rovers. Awful loosing that save. I would love to see his formation and line up

It's an awful thing to happen anyway, especially in the place you share with your missus. I would have thought they would have excellent security. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Bradley is a big football manager fan going off his Instagram. I saw pics he posted of him managing Rovers. Awful loosing that save. I would love to see his formation and line up

?

You would love to see it would you?!

Hmmmm. Seems we have our first suspect.

I shall update the plod immediately. 

Prepare for a visit my friend. ?

(Oh, and forget the 2 Mercedes that have disappeared, you concentrate on the important stuff like computer game progression!)

Just now, Silas said:

?

(Oh, and forget the 2 Mercedes that have disappeared, you concentrate on the important stuff like computer game progression!)

I already have a nice car, the football manager save is what I would love to get my hands on! I couldn't make out anything from the image and God knows I tried. It was blurry 

31 minutes ago, Silas said:

?

Two Mercs Eh and Ronnie Clayton made do with an Hillman Minx ! I once got three of my all time great Rovers players - Mike England, Keith Newton, Fred Pickering - autographs as they got off a Corporation bus near the ground before a match.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Silas said:

Worsley I think it says.

At the time I did wonder why a millionaire wouldn't pay for some extra security whilst away. Too stingy?

I mean, surely that's the sensible thing to do. Apparently The Beckham's have loads.

2 hours ago, Silas said:

?

I take it you follow Olivia (on social media - not like a stalker). So you'll probably know there's a 'cash reward'. ? Grass him up and you could buy 5 Ben Breretons (2019 price).

"ANY info no questions asked. Will transfer money today" - See you down The Postal Order later ?

Edited by Husky

5 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, I remember it happening players a few times. I think it happened Giggs even? Although he arguably did deserve it for stealing his brothers wife.

Happened me in college, awful feeling walking in and seeing your place ran sacked and stuff all overt he place. I will never forget it. 

It's an awful thing to happen anyway, especially in the place you share with your missus. I would have thought they would have excellent security. 

Bet he had Chapman in his team. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Silas said:

?

He can buy two new identical Mercs with the insurance money.

He's never getting that saved game back. Could be months worth of work. His CV for his future career, gone. My heart goes out.

• Like 4

• Backroom
10 hours ago, bluebruce said:

He can buy two new identical Mercs with the insurance money.

He's never getting that saved game back. Could be months worth of work. His CV for his future career, gone. My heart goes out.

You make a very valid point.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Husky said:

At the time I did wonder why a millionaire wouldn't pay for some extra security whilst away. Too stingy?

I mean, surely that's the sensible thing to do. Apparently The Beckham's have loads.

I know he’s been playing a few years and it’s good money, but he’s probably only just topped 1.5-2m in career earnings max.

So I wouldn’t class him as “a millionaire” in the same league as Becks.

Most of it goes on mayonnaise and Strawberry Wu Wus.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...