BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

On 16/01/2019 at 23:30, bluebruce said:

He can buy two new identical Mercs with the insurance money.

He's never getting that saved game back. Could be months worth of work. His CV for his future career, gone. My heart goes out.

I'd like to think he's backed it up to steam so he can access his account anywhere...

On 16/01/2019 at 17:20, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Two Mercs Eh and Ronnie Clayton made do with an Hillman Minx ! I once got three of my all time great Rovers players - Mike England, Keith Newton, Fred Pickering - autographs as they got off a Corporation bus near the ground before a match.

My dad (God rest his Rovers soul) once gave Ally McLeod a lift up Montague street on his Lambretta - which was so underpowered with two big blokes on board that McLeod got off and walked instead! Footballers today don't take lifts from strangers, or walk anywhere (other than the Trafford Centre)

Edited by WIR Second Coming
Spelling

Just now, WIR Second Coming said:

My dad (God rest his Rovers soul) once gave Ally McLeod a lift up Montague street on his Lambretta - which was so underpowered with two big blokes on board that McLeod got off and walked instead! Footballers today don't take lifts from strangers, or walk anywhere (other than the Trafford Centre)

Most people don’t really.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Why do I have a nagging feeling that Dack signed a six months contract on his house and is now in a hotel for January in case he needs to move.

You know, MOVE move.

Dack got robbed the night we played Newcastle at home, which resulted in two expensive vehicles being stolen as well as many personal items. I think moving out would make perfect sense to me. 

Just now, JeffRover said:

Dack got robbed the night we played Newcastle at home, which resulted in two expensive vehicles being stolen as well as many personal items. I think moving out would make perfect sense to me. 

This is where the conspiracy takes another jump into ridiculousness...

We only know that according to Attwood's insta... and they got the cars back the next day.

I NEED TO SEE A POLICE REPORT!

Edited by S8 & Blue

1 minute ago, S8 & Blue said:

This is where the conspiracy takes another jump into ridiculousness...

Only according to Attwood's insta... and hey got the cars back the next day.

I NEED TO SEE A POLICE REPORT!

Haha a moving out conspiracy! Having a look at the odds on skybet:

Remain at Rovers = 1/10

Most likely club = 10/1

If they indeed intended to do what they've done for the reasons you've outlined there would be no need to broadcast this on social media. As I posted on the transfer thread, Dack has today confirmed that he is in talks over a new deal at Rovers.....

Edited by JeffRover

1 minute ago, JeffRover said:

Haha a moving out conspiracy! Having a look at the odds on skybet:

Remain at Rovers = 1/10

Most likely club = 10/1

If they indeed intended to do what they've done for the reasons you've outlined there would be no need to broadcast this on social media. As I posted on the transfer thread, Back has today confirmed that he is in talks over a new deal at Rovers.....

So you're saying there's some dodgy betting conspiracy too????

I saw the Sky interview but he didn't say anything but normal soundbites really.

I won't be happy until the next Sky interview is conducted whilst he has a Rovers tattoo done on his chest.

Edited by S8 & Blue

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

So you're saying there's some dodgy betting conspiracy too????

I saw the Sky interview but he didn't say anything but normal soundbites really.

I won't be happy until the next Sky interview is conducted whilst he has a Rovers tattoo done on his chest.

I can see from the profile photo that Dack must be a personal favourite! My tip : enjoy every moment of brilliance he produces on a weekly basis, and just be grateful we've had him for 18 months of his career, hopefully much longer!

11 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Surprising he hasn't been linked away this month. 

Do clubs know it is hands off? 

Perhaps surprising that the nationals including trouble maker Nixon are avoiding the gossip with him. I'd have expected more by now, though I suppose there's still time. Hasn't stopped one or two local people trying it on though. Only the other day I think it was Bayes asking him about his future. Why would you do such a thing when there's no evidence of anything happening on that front?

• Like 3

Is it really that surprising? 

How many championship midfielders get big money moves to the Premier League? It's a pretty short list. 

The most likely move for Dack will be to a 'bigger' Championship club if/when it becomes clear that we can't seriously/consistently challenge for promotion. 

Just noticed that Sky Sports are including Dack in their 'Deadline Day' circus act with their countdown clock and touchscreen thing. Apparently there's 'interest' from Leicester and dingles and an 'enquiry' from Southampton. They really are an embarrassment.

Not that we should entertain anything like that but if interest did materialise from Southampton it would be Dack in exchange for £10 million, Reed and Gallagher.

Just now, JHRover said:

Just noticed that Sky Sports are including Dack in their 'Deadline Day' circus act with their countdown clock and touchscreen thing. Apparently there's 'interest' from Leicester and dingles and an 'enquiry' from Southampton. They really are an embarrassment.

Not that we should entertain anything like that but if interest did materialise from Southampton it would be Dack in exchange for £10 million, Reed and Gallagher.

Dack is exactly what the Dingles are missing. They have all the flair of a dead fly.

• Like 1

Dack is just the sort of player that a lot of teams in the relegation battle are missing. Not good enough to help them stay up, but someone that will stay with them and be able to help them bounce back. 

Dack simply doesn't have the physical abilities necessary to be able to thrive at a higher level. He's found his perfect spot right now, maybe he's aware of that. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, philipl said:

Dack is exactly what the Dingles are missing. They have all the flair of a dead fly.

Thing is that's happened by design, not by accident. The way they play is the Dyche way and I doubt he's going to try and change a 'style' that has worked for him so far.

Edited by JHRover
  • Like 1