BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:00, S8 & Blue said:

I think hunger is his problem tbh.

If Dack had a real hunger and burning desire to play in the  Prem he would be pushing for a move away from Ewood right now either to a top Championship Club or mid to lower Prem club....

Another season with us then he will be off in my opinion. If and when he does go, I'd wish him luck, he has been great for us. 

On 14/06/2019 at 15:18, rovers11 said:

I’m not convinced he’s the type to put in extra hours when he doesn’t have to.

You could say the same about many club legends for us, Garner & Tugay being the obvious ones.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he gets better for the greater benefit of the club (whether that's achieving success here or a bringing in a massive transfer fee) and himself, but if Garner/Tugay status is all he ends up achieving at the end of his career I'll take that as a Rovers fan, even if it could be legitimately argued by then that he didn't make the most of his natural talent from this point onwards.

Edited by Atko's Engine
Grammar & spelling!!
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

You could say the same about many club legends for us, Garner & Tugay bring the obvious ones.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he gets better for the greater benefit of the club (whether that's achieving success here or a bringing in a massive transfer fee) and himself, but if Garner/Tugay status is all he ends up achieving at the end of his career I'll take that as a Rovers fan, even if it could be legitimately argued by then that he didn't make the most of his natural talent from this point onwards.

Spot on. 

• Like 2

Bradley Dack is a bloody good footballer and I enjoy watching him...

Many years ago ,I saw Tony Field he was a breath of fresh air and a  good un ...

After Bowyer's refusal to play attacking players and the Coyle  fiasco , Brad Dack is of similar Ilk , enjoy him whilst you can !!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

Bradley Dack is a bloody good footballer and I enjoy watching him...

Many years ago ,I saw Tony Field he was a breath of fresh air and a  good un ...

After Bowyer's refusal to play attacking players and the Coyle  fiasco , Brad Dack is of similar Ilk , enjoy him whilst you can !!!

Mm, Tony Field, what a good signing he was. He played a bit nearer the centre forward than Dack does. Not as strong as Dack but faster with quick feet, he was an excellent finisher. A bit Simon Garner style for those who never saw him play. Good enough to play in the old First Division when he left Rovers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Mm, Tony Field, what a good signing he was. He played a bit nearer the centre forward than Dack does. Not as strong as Dack but faster with quick feet, he was an excellent finisher. A bit Simon Garner style for those who never saw him play. Good enough to play in the old First Division when he left Rovers. 

I certainly wouldn't compare Dack with Garner

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Good enough to play alongside Pele and Georgie Best as well

• Like 1

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Sound the “Bradley Dack is in the gym when he doesn’t have to be” klaxon

?

45C99A84-6EE4-4B77-A98B-197CFF758634.png

Ya but that doesn't count cos it goes against the general narrative 

Not sure what he is planning on doing with the little pink dumbell mind 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Can’t believe that he isn’t being paid in line with our highest earners now.

Pay him more, extend his contract by a year (or two), and put in a £25/30m release clause. Think that would make sense for both sides.

• Like 1