dallydally

Bradley Dack

13 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

From the fans? Csnt see happening. Not heard any anger towards the manager all season where I sit in Blackburn End. 

This is very true. However another capitulation at Deepdale  and things will be different I suspect. The away support is a different animal to the souless Ewood.

Just now, Rogerb said:

This is very true. However another capitulation at Deepdale  and things will be different I suspect. The away support is a different animal to the souless Ewood.

Most of 'em in the Blackburn End have probably fallen asleep by half time.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Most of 'em in the Blackburn End have probably fallen asleep by half time.

Large numbers disappear to the drink and food from around twenty past three as they know there's nowt to see and to have enough time to get served to see the second half start

He'll be after a new contract now to keep her in the life she's becoming accustomed to.  Might get some sustained graft out of him now.

9 hours ago, Rogerb said:

well we will see shortly wont we

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Treats like that should be a reward for exceptional performances, not just something to be expected.  They should have been in for extra training on Sunday morning after last weekends no show. They need to learn that failures have consequences. Having said that when nobody at the club seems to be giving the manager that message how can you expect anything to change ?

They aren't kids but grow men. 

I didn't see the need for extra training on a Sunday morning will achieve anything. But they should have been given 4 or 5 days off then back into hard and working on defensive tactics and attacking phrases 

57 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I didn't see the need for extra training on a Sunday morning will achieve anything. But they should have been given 4 or 5 days off then back into hard and working on defensive tactics and attacking phrases 

Sod off Dack is younger than me and behaves and has the attitude of how I was 21 don’t be so naive

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Sod off Dack is younger than me and behaves and has the attitude of how I was 21 don’t be so naive

And? He gone overseas for a few days just like other players like Holtby, Travis and Gallagher have. But nothing on them

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

How can you tell from that photo ?

Lol very good, wrong cheeks. 

Never gonna understand why women seem obsessed with looking 'plastic', barbie has a lot to answer for. 

One assumes they get so many holidays as they are unpaid and so we save money each time we do it. One week stashed away for a rainy day 👍

12 minutes ago, Dr X said:

One assumes they get so many holidays as they are unpaid and so we save money each time we do it. One week stashed away for a rainy day 👍

You are having a laugh, right?

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

And? He gone overseas for a few days just like other players like Holtby, Travis and Gallagher have. But nothing on them

I posted a picture of Travis having trained in the gym ;)

3 hours ago, markhayhurst said:

I posted a picture of Travis having trained in the gym ;)

In Portugal. Been away with their missus as she posted a picture 4 days ago of them being there

Screenshot_20191014-081052_Instagram.jpg

11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

The extra training would have given them the message that " performances " like the one at QPR are unacceptable at this club. You spoil my Saturday and I'll spoil your Sunday. Or more to the point, your Saturday night out on the piss.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

You're right. It's more about making them aware you are serious about what they've done. As a teacher, I often kept kids in detention not because I really wanted to go through it as it mucked up my break or lunchtime, but because I needed to make a point, and hopefully make them less likely to do it again, therefore giving me an easier life

On 27 September 2019 at 15:39, Peteb2014 said:

Does look rather like Johnson on the latest video that has appeared on the sun website though

Just speculation but Johnson's involvement in this Derby County farce might explain his surprise omission from the team recently.

An example of Mowbray putting down some boundaries, I would guess. 

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The extra training would have given them the message that " performances " like the one at QPR are unacceptable at this club. You spoil my Saturday and I'll spoil your Sunday. Or more to the point, your Saturday night out on the piss.

surely the players are old enough and wise enough to realise that the QPR performance wasn't good enough. They aren't stupid.

1 hour ago, gumboots said:

You're right. It's more about making them aware you are serious about what they've done. As a teacher, I often kept kids in detention not because I really wanted to go through it as it mucked up my break or lunchtime, but because I needed to make a point, and hopefully make them less likely to do it again, therefore giving me an easier life

The players aren't kids tho. plus teaching and football are very different issues and shouldn't be dealt with in the same way.  

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

surely the players are old enough and wise enough to realise that the QPR performance wasn't good enough. They aren't stupid.

The players aren't kids tho. plus teaching and football are very different issues and shouldn't be dealt with in the same way.  

You are absolutely right in your first sentence and they will know how bad they were. It's the ones who aren't bothered or hurt by it that worries me. 

Just now, arbitro said:

You are absolutely right in your first sentence and they will know how bad they were. It's the ones who aren't bothered or hurt by it that worries me. 

Who do you these players are who arent bothered or Hurt?