Sign in to follow this  
blueboy3333

The Godlike Genius of Charlie Mulgrew

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

The news our biggest Dogg has been waiting for- https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2018/october/skipper-fit-and-ready-to-play/

I was going to ring Ewood and ask could I speak with Tony about this, so a timely press release! 

Great news. Sticking a tenner on him for first goal 14/1 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Mulgrew and Evans are probably the last two players we have that were signed up on contracts in an era of relative largesse when it came to wages.

So it’s a good sign that we are still competitive with what we pay established players.

I absolutely love the bloke so if I get to see him wearing our colours a little while longer it’s fine with me!

Delighted.

I’ve seen him say a few times that he’s fitter than ever, has gone vegan etc and aims to play into his late thirties. Working his way through the UEFA coaching badges as I recall too...

He’s got “future Rovers manager” written all over him! 😍

Interesting to see the comments on this thread only 3-4 months ago. According to BBC Charlie has withdrawn from the Scotland squad for the weekend

36 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Interesting to see the comments on this thread only 3-4 months ago. According to BBC Charlie has withdrawn from the Scotland squad for the weekend

I think opinions have changed to reflect the level of performance.

7 hours ago, Rogerb said:

TBF in the last 4 months he's been a liability - coinciding with the signing of his new contract.