BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Do you remember Chesterfield at home?  Yes, the Jim Brown one  Now that was the ultimate in such slip up games!

Image result for bullseye

Are you referring to the replayed game Leonard?

Just now, benhben said:

Random question

Thinking of going to the northampton game. Does anyone know what row back the pillars are positioned in the riverside stand? Dont want to buy a ticket stuck behind one. 

They are on row 11 so anything from there down should be ok.

Thought Samuel was poor last game, not a winger. Feel like Graham would get more to work with someone who can beat a man, and place a pass on either of the wings.

Edit: All though I can see the need for some size/muscle on the pitch, which neither Armstrong or Payne gives us.

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Just an observation, but in recent years I remember many a match thread still on the first page by KO. Now it couldn’t be more different, yes it’s the third tier, but it isn’t it great to be on the up for a change!

Taking your point at face value, I agree. This season has been much more enjoyable. Especially so for away fans.

The trouble is, it’s a sign that the quality of the squad that Venkys have de facto assembled that we’ve had to drop to the third tier to compete.

Like Venkys you can't second guess TM we want a winning team unchanged but then when you get a raft of exiting new players in you expect changes like there usually is every week and get non. He doesn't seem to like really going for it from the off despite what he says but there is at least pressure on the starting regulars now to give it a good go with that bench breathing down their necks.

COYB

Archived