BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton

Just now, garnersfags said:

What posesses rovers fans to waste time (after 92 min!) by throwing stuff at their keeper.

I'm not making excuses for this toothless perfornance bit it's inexplicable. 

No chances of note in last 15 min??????

Again?

They need to locate these fans and give them a lifetime ban. Pathetic!

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Clitherover said:

Again?

They need to locate these fans and give them a lifetime ban. Pathetic!

They were doing the same in the Northampton away match. Rovers officials need to look at it and give them life bans

• Backroom

Really really poor result they came with a plan and we just couldn't undo them, ref let them get away with every tactic under the sun as well

I genuinely think he forgot his cards today he twice went to book people then stopped 

Always going to be roadbumps but today is a lot of hard work undone 

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Saving grace is that we don’t have to play Northampton again, seems our bogey team

Conway's nemesis. Missed an open goal at Sixfields and his mistake led to their goal today. 

Just now, Tom said:

Really really poor result they came with a plan and we just couldn't undo them, ref let them get away with every tactic under the sun as well

I genuinely think he forgot his cards today he twice went to book people then stopped 

Have to react on Tuesday now - he now has some excuses to make some changes to the starting lineup.

Just now, Tom said:

There'll be lots of twists and turns. We didn't lose and salvaged a point. 

Well, the fact that I was able to predict this game, the outcome is better than I thought, but the fact that I knew how we would go about it is enough to tell me my concerns about Mowbary and the mental attitude of the players are well founded.

Not quite there yet.  Also looks like our joy at Shrewsbury and their impending capitulation was a bit premature.

Need the 3 points on offer midweek for sure now.

Oh dear, Injust re read what I wrote, did not mean to sounds so chaddyesque I know all as it does.  Just you get to know Rovers ways after so many years.

Well, these things happen.

And if this was result of full tummies after achieving the second slot, no worries, we have it no more. So the hunger may return if that even was the case.

The most worring for me today was the injury of our captain. I prey it's nothing serious...

• Backroom
Just now, jim mk2 said:

There'll be lots of twists and turns. We didn't lose and salvaged a point. 

we have a chance to go back above them Tuesday need to take the chance 

Just now, USABlue said:

Well, the fact that I was able to predict this game, the outcome is better than I thought, but the fact that I knew how we would go about it is enough to tell me my concerns about Mowbary and the mental attitude of the players are well founded.

Not quite there yet.  Also looks like our joy at Shrewsbury and their impending capitulation was a bit premature.

Did we not go about it the same way as usual? What was the intensity like? Our players always start believing their own hype

A sucker punch goal,injury to mulgrew,terrible ref and one of those days when the ball just won't go in 

Just now, USABlue said:

Come on lad. Let's see where we are at the end of April. We're not going to win every game. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

At least mowbray can bring all the new players in now. Bell left back,Armstrong and Payne on the wings. 

Hopefully mulgrews injury isn't too bad 

My thoughts exactly. Maybe something good comes out of this afterall.

• Backroom

Disappointing, but at least we salvaged a point. Shrewsbury's result is nothing to do with luck, it's how they've been all season. Defensively sound and able to win by a single goal. No chance of us doing that because we concede too often, unfortunately. 

Undone by a breakaway where I thought Charlie could’ve done a lot better. He ambled over to the guy in the wing and didn’t close down the cross at all.

Biggest thing that struck me is how poor we are against height, something that became more apparent when Armstrong and Payne came on. And our corners are hopeless.

Very good goal by us but the fact is for all our possession their keeper had a very easy afternoon.

Archived