SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walsall at home 30.1.18

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I'd say it's a straight Payne,Dack and Armstrong behind Graham 

Probably but id like to see two up top at home in expense of two holding midfielders. Kinda hoping its a bit like this:

Smallwood

Bennett Dack Payne

Armstrong Graham

Either way - I think this is the team as someone else mentioned that we would have all picked personell wise. Poor result a few days gave him the chance to give the new guys a start. Excited to see how they all do, lots of pace and creativity in there.  

Just now, USABlue said:

Long way to go but shows what I know, not much, thank god.  Great start now let's embarrass this lot and shove the Walsall's managers words down his throat.

Yeah - what was it? relishing ending our unbeaten run or something?

From their boards:

"Its rather like a low level Premier team playing Man. City when you look at the Blackburn team compared to ours.....the meeting on Thursday should be interesting!!! How has this well run club got to a position where we cannot compete in this Division? The team we have put out tonight is the weakest for a number of years...if we get anything from the game I will be astonished."

"Blackburn are a class above, the passing and movement off the ball is a joy to watch. If you're not a saddler that is :("

Archived