BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plymouth Away - 3rd February 2018

Kamy100

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry, but i cant phantom why Conway is a starter. He brings nothing, neither in protecting Nyambe or in an attacking matter. We just had a cross from left wing, which the ball ended up at the right flank. Where was Conway, in the middle of the park.

Just now, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Oh come on - he changed how many players for this match ?

If you want to have a go at him - I would question the decision not to bring in a centre half - not for making one team change.

Well yes, Wharton shouldn't have been allowed to go out on loan either and imo should be playing ahead in preference to a makeshift centre half imo.

But the makeshift option is 'exparienced" so that's ok.

Just now, Gogger said:

Im sorry, but i cant phantom why Conway is a starter. He brings nothing, neither in protecting Nyambe or in an attacking matter. We just had a cross from left wing, which the ball ended up at the right flank. Where was Conway, in the middle of the park.

Nail hammer head.

For all those who agreed to conway starting, when do we go to away grounds and grind out a 1-0 win? The best form of defence for us is to go out an attack, hence payne should have started and we should have approached the game in the same way as walsall even tho Walsall game was at home. Sorry but conway is awful and should not be starting ahead of payne!!

• Moderation Lead

Conway starting was a poor decision that I still don’t get. If we go for it second half we can probably salvage a point but it’s a terrible result so far.

10 minutes ago, skous18 said:

Yeah put the blame on Conway for that..

With an attacking, pressing team Carey would have had to do some defending and we could have at least one goal. Attack is always Rovers best tactic with the players we have available..

We definitely peaked against Shrewsbury. We’ve not come close to reaching the performanc levels of that game since. Yet that game was the one where it was make or break, if we lost we would have gone 8 points behind.

With us losing this game and them having a game in hand on us, we could well be retreating back to square one due to our own mistakes

Archived