BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plymouth Away - 3rd February 2018

Kamy100

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

From a manager who was a centre half himself as a player you would think defence would be our strong point but it’s hopeless. How many soft goals have we gave away this year, I worry about going up as we are rarely comfortable and mostly scrape by. Wigan are so far ahead of us quality wise 

Disagree with quality wise... But they are clearly better organised with a plan that works... As are Shrewsbury. 

Playoffs make me nervous as we have performances like this in our locker and could throw it away on an off day. 

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Said after Walsall he was over-hyped just because he isn't Ward. Hurry back Lenihan and Mulgrew.

Northampton away, Northampton at home and today are all prime example of life without Mulgrew

It never ends well

For 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

True but it was a significant change. Tactics look wrong today too. 

For whatever reason, our mindset doesn't look right today either. The manager has had 45 minutes to see how the opposition play and we've played into their hands. Get the ball down, get in their faces with high tempo, pass and move quickly and we can still win this game.

4-2 Rovers, I'm having a tenner!

3 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

From the LT:-

Desperately poor so far. A lack of urgency and tempo all over the pitch.

It's all Conway's fault.;)

No it's Mowbray's fault for changing a winning team and playing him. We all know he's over the hill.

Archived