BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plymouth Away - 3rd February 2018

Kamy100

I don't think he's on about match fixing just the over influence of certain agents connected to Rovers who may or may not be still able to exert a little pressure into getting their clients good contracts and game time over other options.

That's what I suspect from his cryptic stuff anyway.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, JAL said:

At least Mowbray told us he was in fear of the mighty Argyle beforehand. 

Is their a connection between the agents at Argyle and Rovers that influenced this game ?

14 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Hardly a meltdown, more questioning the decisions of a manager that made mistakes, which he's since admitted. Just like fans of every other football club does after a defeat. We're hardly unique where that is concerned.

I’d call the above far more worrying that a meltdown, and it surely isn’t simply questioning decisions to suggest the game was influenced by agents. I’d have to argue that our fanbase IS unique in that regard (or at least Jal is...!)

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, Biz said:

I’d call the above far more worrying that a meltdown, and it surely isn’t simply questioning decisions to suggest the game was influenced by agents. I’d have to argue that our fanbase IS unique in that regard (or at least Jal is...!)

See Dreams of 1995's post re JAL for my thoughts.....

2 hours ago, Biz said:

You are still not making sense.

Why would Mowbray before the game talk about a Portuguese forward (with the problems weve had with Portuguese dummies) yet this one hadn't done much in the league that he then talks about changing tactics for ......... Why ?

Surely somebody must be influencing Mowbray .

5 minutes ago, JAL said:

Why would Mowbray before the game talk about a Portuguese forward (with the problems weve had with Portuguese dummies) yet this one hadn't done much in the league that he then talks about changing tactics for ......... Why ?

Must be.....

SetWidth940-tinfoil-hat.jpg

57 minutes ago, JAL said:

I’m still lost. 

3 hours ago, JAL said:

He was heard off air at the last fans meeting that Dylan, Blind Willie Mctell and Gracie Fields were his greatest influences allegedly.

• Paul unpinned this topic

Archived