BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Video from Plymouth Fan

Hey guys, 

Plymouth fan in peace here...

Just thought I'd share my latest video with you guys - a behind the scenes look of the day from Plymouth away. Might not be the greatest viewing for you, but some people might want to have a gander. 

Good luck for the rest of the season - a club like yours shouldn't be in this division. 

I enjoyed the footage, thanks for posting that.

On our way to and from the ground we spoke to several Plymouth fans and they seemed a friendly bunch. You fully deserved your win and if you carry on like that might just be a decent playoff prospect.

Good quality. I wish it had been longer.

Long aimless, useless and shite punt into the Plymouth box, Plymouth easily, as a Rovers player chickens out, win the second ball on the edge of their own box and run down the pitch unchallenged to score. Ok two passes involved but feckin crap defending, as was the first.

That part should be used in coaching vids on how NOT to attack or defend.

What a cracking video, encapsulates why we watch football. Proper club, proper fans, who have turned up through thin and thin. I’d assumed from the iplayer view they were in a new ground till I saw that decrepit but impressively sized old stand.

Call me old fashioned but you can stick your Emirates with ‘fans’ from Thailand paying £500 a seat, diving foreigners and VAR adding 15 minutes plus incomprehensible decisions.

That second goal get worse every viewing. Both centre halves with one man between them to watch, then BOTH go to ground nowhere near the ball.

Trying to fathom out what Downing was doing and why he made no attempt to clear the cross. Only thing i can think is that he stumbled  and fell. Should be a lesson to our wing men, get the defenders moving towards their own goal and put a ball in that they have to get a foot to or risk an attacker finishing it off like that.

1 hour ago, riverside returns said:

Trying to fathom out what Downing was doing and why he made no attempt to clear the cross. Only thing i can think is that he stumbled  and fell. Should be a lesson to our wing men, get the defenders moving towards their own goal and put a ball in that they have to get a foot to or risk an attacker finishing it off like that.

From behind the goal at the time the consensus was that Downing slipped. In fairness the cross was of real quality between the defenders and keeper with pace.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

From behind the goal at the time the consensus was that Downing slipped. In fairness the cross was of real quality between the defenders and keeper with pace.

It is a very good ball in you've got to give the player credit. Its the team shape that allows the ball to go from the edge of their area to the position of the cross that needs to be looked at.

1 hour ago, JAL said:

It is a very good ball in you've got to give the player credit. Its the team shape that allows the ball to go from the edge of their area to the position of the cross that needs to be looked at.

BREAKING NEWS: JAL in none blaming of Nyambe for an opposition goal shocker. More too follow.

2 hours ago, JAL said:

It was a quick break as we committed several players to attack. Smallwood was filling in at right back. Every team would be vulnerable to such an attack, in fact some teams build success on counter attacking. Two passes and the ball was in our box. No complaints from me for the way we conceded.

Really John I wonder if you just don't understand the game or your responses are sometimes for attention.

Long hit and hope punt into the Plymouth box.

Rovers player, Bennet I think, shows a total lack of challenge on the second ball. If you have chickens there you need another player behind but nearby to clear the shite.

Downing runs backwards a long way, always difficult, and his slip is the price he pays otherwise he would probably have intercepted.

Williams failed to see the possibilities evolving and gave a token challenge at the end after letting the player he was marking get in front of him.

Very poor all the way through that period of play by Rovers.

Archived