BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Oldham

5 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Don't how Tony is getting the blame here, everyone seemed pretty happy with team. Getting out fought, and we are so slow with possession. Dack was been poor

2 weeks ago TM said in an interview, the players know exactly what is required of them now and he hardly needs to tell them, motivate them before the start of a game! Make of that what u want. 

Im a strong believer u still HAVE to motivate the players before each game!

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is similar to the beginning of the season - bring new players in, play them in the wrong positions and the team, as a result, looks shambolic. 

We’ve just got to hope that history repeats itself and they quickly get back to winning ways. 

• Backroom

Travis has gone to right back and Nyambe in the middle surely the logic was Williams central and bell left back with Travis in midfield 

edit maybe it's 3 at the back with Nyambe Mulgrew and Williams 

1 minute ago, Husky said:

I noticed Plymouth had a couple of decent looking players last week - I wasn't sure if they were ones they'd just signed on loan during the transfer window or not.

I see this guy that's scored twice today was signed on loan from Wolves.

It seems other teams have bolstered their ranks, but I'm not sure what we did exactly . . . We didn't even replace Chapman. I look at our bench and don't see anyone that could potentially come on and change the game either.

We went (for) short (players) in the market and when that goes wrong you pay heavily.

12 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Not really, they've caught us twice on the break and seem happy to sit back for the most part.

They are constantly stringing a series of passes together, they'll sit back now

Just now, Tom said:

Travis is on for Smallwood and Armstrong for Downing 

Looking like Travis playing as a wing back?

Might as well test another formation change today.

Just hope he doesn’t ‘blame himself’ after the game.

Just now, Tom said:

Travis has gone to right back and Nyambe in the middle surely the logic was Williams central and bell left back with Travis in midfield 

edit maybe it's 3 at the back with Nyambe Mulgrew and Williams 

It sounds like mowbray is over complicating things.

What's going on with smallwood. A few weeks ago he was the last player you would have seen been taken off

• Moderation Lead

Looks like Chaddy will be getting his wish for 3 at the back with Travis and Bell as wing backs...

I couldn’t care less about formations at this point, more not being as hideous as we were in that first half this half....

4 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

We went (for) short (players) in the market and when that goes wrong you pay heavily.

Somebody told Balaji that when the magnetic North and South Poles reverse there will be a short time in-between when players with a lower centre of gravity will be worth a fortune :)

Archived