BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podcast - Ep 90 - Yes, one of us WAS in the pub actually

The pod squad reconvenes to digest Dryanuary, an FA Cup exit, Dean Henderson, Harry Chapman's contract and much much more. One of the panelists was in the pub - no names, no pack drill !

Your host Ian Herbert tries to corral the regulars of Mike Delap & Michael Taylor whilst the true insight is provided by our special guest, the Lancashire Telegraph Rovers reporter, Rich Sharpe & many thanks to him for so willingly giving up his time.

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2018-02-07_ep_90_-_yes_one_of_us_was_in_the_pub.mp3

Enjoyed listening to Rich Sharpe. Not so much the patronising, sneering circle jerk of the twitterati. 'Looking at the MB's, it was like a waiting room for Dignistas..as one of our friends said on Social Media' as one sneerer haughtily remarked, followed by a smug chortle from one of the administrators of said MB.... 'I can't believe these people walk amongst us'. The arrogance is unbelievable. You can  almost hear the contempt dripping from their tongues. Vile.

My favourite though was 'I make it a policy never to talk to the players' :lol: WTF! Who says that!!?

Anyway, right of reply and all that. I look forward to the next Podsneer.

On 2/11/2018 at 12:07, blueboy3333 said:

Enjoyed listening to Rich Sharpe. Not so much the patronising, sneering circle jerk of the twitterati. 'Looking at the MB's, it was like a waiting room for Dignistas..as one of our friends said on Social Media' as one sneerer haughtily remarked, followed by a smug chortle from one of the administrators of said MB.... 'I can't believe these people walk amongst us'. The arrogance is unbelievable. You can  almost hear the contempt dripping from their tongues. Vile.

My favourite though was 'I make it a policy never to talk to the players' :lol: WTF! Who says that!!?

Anyway, right of reply and all that. I look forward to the next Podsneer.

I enjoyed the listen too.

I get the policy not talking to players. I tend to try and avoid it as well!

But I do agree with you about the pharisee's prayer aspect.

"I thank thee, God, that I am not like other fans"... FFS...

Archived