The team i posted on here. 

I will posted it for you again. 

Raya

Lenihan Mulgrew Williams

Bennett Travis Smallwood Bell

Dack

Graham Armstrong

Was only joking.

Not sure on the team at all. Williams and Downing remaining over the fit again Lenihan (hes not in a position where you can give him 15 minutes at the end) and Bell for me is wrong, as is Samuel, who has shown nothing, over Graham who has been scoring goals.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

#Rovers: Raya, Nyambe, Mulgrew (c), Downing, Williams, Smallwood, Bennett, Payne, Dack, Armstrong, Samuel. 

Subs: Leutwiler, Lenihan, Bell, Travis, Evans, Conway, Graham. https://t.co/zYrIulfAJs

Could be Armstrong up front and Samuel out wide. Or two up front. But he's probably playing Payne and Armstrong out of position again.

Good to see Lenny back.

TBF pompey aren't prolific. I think they are the lowest scorers in the top half of the table.

Time for Samuel to step up. He has flattered to deceive for most of the season. Big chance for him

Way Bell played sat he doesn't deserve to start tonight

28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

#Rovers: Raya, Nyambe, Mulgrew (c), Downing, Williams, Smallwood, Bennett, Payne, Dack, Armstrong, Samuel. 

Subs: Leutwiler, Lenihan, Bell, Travis, Evans, Conway, Graham. https://t.co/zYrIulfAJs

I'm okay with that team. He has Payne, Armstrong and Dack all playing. That's the main thing for me. 

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

I'm okay with that team. He has Payne, Armstrong and Dack all playing. That's the main thing for me. 

I agree. Just hope they rotate about a bit as payne looks quite ineffective stuck wide, yet a real threat central

Archived