BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth v Rovers

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, this has been a good example so far of us needing to get as many of our attacking threats as possible on the pitch at any time. In scrappy games, we will get those glimmers of quality that shine through. Make the opposition worry about our threats. We have many

Just now, Preben said:

Well played Rovers! Team and tactics are sound, another 45 like that please

Really? Obviously score line wise and we’re breaking relatively well, but they’ll score at some point if they are on the front foot like they have been for the last 15 or so. Someone needs to get a foot on it in the middle of the park.

Just now, Tom said:

Bloody Shrews, worst small rodent!

Looking at the stats, Shrewsbury appear to deserve their lead.

We've been decent, but Pompey have fashioned more chances than us. Need to hold it together and take our chances when they come, as I don't think we'll get many.

Downing has looked at lot more solid than he has recently, and Williams is having yet another stinker. I think it's time we put the Bell competition at left-back to use next time.

All to play for. COYB.

Archived