BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bury

We need to go out and win every game left. Show Bury respect in the sense that we don't give them a moment to think and harass every player on the pitch, force them into making mistakes and be ruthless with every chance. None of this over-thought rubbish or faffing about on the edge of the box. 

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

The fact that none of us would appear to have the confidence that we're going to beat the bottom of the league on Monday says a great deal to me.

It shouldn't even be a consideration or have I missed something?

Nitpicking but they are second bottom :-P

Just now, JacknOry said:

Nitpicking but they are second bottom :-P

Yeh, you're right.

Do you think the pie eaters will be debating whether or not they're good enough to get more than a point at home next Saturday?

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Only £5 if someone with a ST gets you a ticket

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-bury-h/

Time to get behind your team FFS! The players can't hear you singing on here:P

For me, if we looked like we were at it from the off and into their faces, we'd all rise in unison a tad from our slumber! Barmy Army! sad really but state of the nation, football's been sanitised.

29 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

The fact that none of us would appear to have the confidence that we're going to beat the bottom of the league on Monday says a great deal to me.

Well , I think we will win ! 

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

Only £5 if someone with a ST gets you a ticket

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-bury-h/

Time to get behind your team FFS! The players can't hear you singing on here:P

I went for this but it also cost me another £4 to move my seat next to a mate :o

I questioned the extra charge and after a phone call to someone in authority they insisted the extra charge was correct.

Website reads: "If desired, season ticket holders can relocate their seats to sit with their friends at no extra charge."

so you can see why I'm mift off :o

29 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

I went for this but it also cost me another £4 to move my seat next to a mate :o

I questioned the extra charge and after a phone call to someone in authority they insisted the extra charge was correct.

Website reads: "If desired, season ticket holders can relocate their seats to sit with their friends at no extra charge."

Surely you should have dug your heals in Cherry Blue? I'm sure if you had done so then you wouldn't have incurred any additional charge, unless for example you moved from The Riverside wings to Jack Walker Central to accommodate your pal? I could understand an additional charge if that was the case but the wording from the club as you quote above suggests that even in that scenario, there wouldn't be any extra charge.

55 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Where did you move from to?

3 hours ago, darrenrover said:

Speak for yourself....

Back in the real world most Rovers fans believe we'll stuff Bury on Monday and continue our march towards the championship.

We're going up as ******* Champions, your heard it hear first :P

6 minutes ago, Gav said:

Speak for yourself....

Back in the real world most Rovers fans believe we'll stuff Bury on Monday and continue our march towards the championship.

We're going up as ******* Champions, your heard it hear first :P

@#/? me Gav, I hope you're right but I'd have you a ton at 2-1 that you're wrong!

However, Most Rovers fans thought we'd stuff Oldham, Plymouth, Southend, Northampton.......... 

5 hours ago, darrenrover said:

Come on darrenrover we are on TV with the opportunity to go top the insentives are too many for this game to fail in, from the manager down.  @#/? up on this one and their credibility is gone.

Goals goals goals for the blue and white men on Monday evening.

4 minutes ago, JAL said:

Come on darrenrover we are on TV with the opportunity to go top the insentives are too many for this game to fail in, from the manager down.  @#/? up on this one and their credibility is gone.

Should be goals, goals, goals JAL but I've been a Rover for many a year and spent all me money on whisky and beer......

24 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Should be goals, goals, goals JAL but I've been a Rover for many a year and spent all me money on whisky and beer......

We've done them three nil at their place chance to go top in front of the cameras come on...... its a resounding win. If not the under performers should be staring at the exit door come the summer.

1 hour ago, JAL said:

You going on Ewood monday to cheer on the blue and white men?

47 minutes ago, JAL said:

We've done them three nil at their place chance to go top in front of the cameras come on...... its a resounding win. If not the under performers should be staring at the exit door come the summer.

Why is a Raven like a writing desk and is the Raven Portuguese. Does the Raven have the same agent as these under performers . That's all I'm saying

5 hours ago, renrag said:

Slightly off topic but it looks as though our friend in the Shrewsbury goal might have lost it. After regaining his spot he was blamed for Fleetwood’s goal midweek and apparently cocked up for the goal today after being wound up by Rotherham. I don’t like to see any young player’s confidence destroyed but word gets around, if that’s the case then he only has himself to blame

Yup, apparently four games in a row since the incident at our place, he has had blame firmly pointed in his direction. He has shown he can get wound up by fans and opposition - so it would seem teams are targeting that now.

12 hours ago, darrenrover said:

@#/? me Gav, I hope you're right but I'd have you a ton at 2-1 that you're wrong!

However, Most Rovers fans thought we'd stuff Oldham, Plymouth, Southend, Northampton.......... 

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Twice with Oldham.

Take a look at the league table guys, it never lies.

If this side and the manager have shown one thing this season it's continued improvement and if we continue along this path we'll go up as Champions.

Archived