SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bury

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Agreed, absolutely terrible. 

Everything goes through Dack, outside of that we look pretty unimaginative. 

God forbid he gets injured. Get Payne on at HT, need some more creativity ASAP.

Need to watch that quick lad they have up top. He’s almost caught out our CBs a few times.

5 minutes ago, den said:

Is it always this bad? Never understood what Evans brings to a team.

I don’t usually go with the “Mowbray picked the wrong side” thing but tonight he’s got it completely wrong. 

Pathetic attempt so far. Almost as bad as Barnet in the cup - we won 3-1!!!

Bennett and Evans need to come off. 

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Don't anybody tell me we have the personnel for 3 5 2.  Lack of genuine wingers us really hurting us at home. 

Exactly my fear as posted after the Pompey game. It works well away from home now and again when you need to keep things narrow and tight but on a big Ewood pitch we need to be exploiting the attacking third out wide. This won’t give us that.

Change at half time please, Tony. Your tinkering has failed again.

When 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Exactly my fear as posted after the Pompey game. It works well away from home now and again when you need to keep things narrow and tight but on a big Ewood pitch we need to be exploiting the large pitch in the attacking third out wide. This won’t give us that.

Change at half time please, Tony. Your tinkering is failing again.

We don't have any winger that hugs the touchline though. You play any of Armstrong,Payne, Antonnson or Bennett in the wide area of a 3 behind the striker and they all drift infield.Chapman would make such a massive difference to us.Mowbray should have brought in a a pacey winger in window 

Archived