BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bury

Jesus that was awful. Great opportunity to go top tonight and if we can't take we might as well through out hat at it. Surely there will be more out of them in the second half. Once again complacent at Ewood. We are not learning from past mistakes. How the hell is Evans playing. He is shocking bad

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tom said:

Awful but still plenty of time to win it, Tony has to get half time right though.

Long way to go in this one we'll get a chance to win it!

'tony has to gey half time right'

it would help if he shut his negative, worrysome mouth.

it would help if he wasn't so negative

why play Evans? he's been poor (when fit) for awhile now

we know the team can do it (Shrewsbury at home) so why are we all left pulling our hair out week in week out??!!

• Backroom
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

I hate to be the one to say it - yes it’s been frustrating, but the booing really, really, really pisses me off.

”Get behind the lads FFS” etc

Easy to say when you haven't paid to sit at Ewood on a cold February night and watch that shit. You'd be more entertained having your teeth pulled. 

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

I hate to be the one to say it - yes it’s been frustrating, but the booing really, really, really pisses me off.

”Get behind the lads FFS” etc

The booing used to really p**s me off. But like I said, it's part and parcel of us since Venkys took over. We love a boo at Ewood and I've stopped calling people out at games for it and just ignore it now. Embarrassing, but so was that first half. 

We look totally pedestrian in midfield and offering nothing to link up attack and defence.

Smallwood seemingly doing alright and trying to get around the pitch whilst covering defensively, but don’t think I’ve seen Evans break into a jog yet...he just slows down every move that he’s involved in. 

We need to get Evans off as currently with him in such an important position we haven’t been able to build up any momentum and look totally disjointed bar a few bits of individual skill from Dack/Graham/Bennett to create some half chances.

Don't particularly think Lenihan enjoys being right side of a back 3. 4 and the back with two attacking full backs suits the players we have. 

How many other top half managers would play 3 centre backs, two full backs and two def midfielders at home to bury....

Seem to be making it easy for Bury to keep their shape and plan to nullify Dack, whilst defending with our slow paced build up play.Think they will be pretty happy with that half. 

Time to turn it up a gear , going to do my bit by turning the coffee table North/South , it worked last match , In feng shui we trust :)

Just now, DE. said:

Easy to say when you haven't paid to sit at Ewood on a cold February night and watch that shit. You'd be more entertained having your teeth pulled. 

I'm sat here myself mate, that was absolute shit but I just think the booing is cringey and doesn't help at all. 

• Backroom
Just now, Butty said:

I'm sat here myself mate, that was absolute shit but I just think the booing is cringey and doesn't help at all. 

Why shouldn't fans let the players know how they feel? If the team can't handle a little booing then we aren't going up anyway. 

Just now, DE. said:

Why shouldn't fans let the players know how they feel? If the team can't handle a little booing then we aren't going up anyway. 

You can't say our fans at Ewood don't love a boo at any opportunity, half time tonight may have warranted it but there's been countless times over the last few years where our fans have booed when for me it's not warranted or doesn't help and I think it's just cringey.... GOALLLL HAHA EDIT: Putting the phone away now just missed that replying to you :lol: 

Archived