BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walsall v Rovers

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, S8 & Blue said:

Is it a one match ban for The King’s next yellow?

If so, would like to see some kicking the ball away from a free kick shenanigans or something in this game.

I wouldn't mind him getting booked for over celebrating his winning goal, against Wigan preferably.

Just the kind of game where we could get bullied again if they aren't at the races mentally so let's start this as we finished the last one. No excuse for trying square pegs in round holes now everyone is getting fit again the best 11 to start should pick itself but .....

Walsall 1     Rovers 1

Can't see anything but a comfortable rovers win. Outplayed and outfought at ewood. Not a very physical side playing at home they should be looking to attack. With us potentially having more fans than them that should be quite demoralizing on there behalf and get our lads raring to go

3-1 rovers. Payne to net his first in a rovers shirt and Armstrong to continue his scoring form

I think this is going to be a toughie. Walsall are a strong side at home (they've lost just 3 at home all season - only one more than us), but I think we can just about nick it.

Walsall 1 - 2 Rovers (Mulgrew and Lenihan)

4-2-3-1 from the word go. We went 18 games unbeaten with that formation so I don't know why we switched to a back 3 as soon as we lost 1 game.

------------------------Raya

Nyambe--Lenihan--Mulgrew--Bell

-----------Smallwood--Bennett

Payne---------Dack-------Armstrong

--------------------Graham

Archived