BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walsall v Rovers

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Armstrong hitting the bar instead of making it 3 - 0 was the turning point. Totally different game now, but liking what I'm seeing. Williams much-improved, and Graham scores when he wants.

For 44 mins that was a cracking performance. Graham played the best half he has all season, the kind of dominant target man hit we have been waiting for. I have to say I think Payne brings us something that Dack hasn't been for the last month, and Armstrong has been a handful, pity he hit the bar. Even Evans has been a massive upgrade on last week.

Win this 4-1

Just now, Tugay's Right Foot said:

How did Evans do? Can’t say I kept an eye on him

He did far better than normally. No mistakes, but nothing spectacular. That's certainly an improvement!

5 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Raya flap but I thought it was a pisspoor attempt by Graham to defend the ball back in.

Just replayed it back, seems like Mulgrew got in the way of Raya , Looks like Graham did not realise there was two un- marked Walsall players behind him (did not look behind whilst the ball was played back in )

Just now, matt83 said:

Presumably that leutwiler isn’t up to much if Raya is the undisputed no1. As well as catching his distribution has been awful today more often than not found a Walsall player. 

That's progress, it's often a ball boy.

Archived