Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walsall v Rovers

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, bluefred said:

Shrews 2-0

They always seem to bounce back we need to keep doing our bit, we are above them it will be our fault if we aren't in 13 games time 

We are under heavy pressure. No way to keep the ball whatsoever. Samuel unable to get close to where the ball drops, dont know if passes are poor or if he is just dumb as bread. I presume tha latter.

Edit: And when i does he has the first touch of a brick wall.

Just now, Linguino said:

Samuel seems to have been a flash in the pan it seems. He hasn't done anything for ages. 

Wouldn’t Nuttal have been a better option? Maybe give us an outlet to counter? Maybe if Samuel can get a goal he might gain some confidence and play better. 

I think our players are as nervous as we are when it gets to this stage in games. I don’t know if it’s Mowbray that starts to have a squeaky bum every match and in turn the players do.

We’ve always had squeaky bums here,  can’t remember ever doing anything the easy way :lol:

Archived