SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walsall v Rovers

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yeeeeeeees any win is a massive win now 

All we can do is keep ahead of Shrewsbury and the only way to do that is keep winning.

On to Tuesday and a chance to open a gap with Shrews not in action 

Very happy with the win. A match that looked like we were gonna dominate totaly changed at the 44 min mark. Inviteted pressure when we took Graham off, Samuel awfull up front (cant see a single ability he contributes with). Got better when we got Bell on. All in all a good win, but a frustrating game.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

What was Samuels effort like? I can ignore poor play if at least he is working hard. No excuse for not trying 

Who cares, lets focus on the positives. We can all start moaning again tomorrow :rover:

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

What was Samuels effort like? I can ignore poor play if at least he is working hard. No excuse for not trying 

Hard to say. If he runs its not while he is beeing filmed. Poor touches and just seems like he cant read the play at all.

• Backroom
Just now, Hasta said:

Rotherham score a 102nd minute winner. 

Fair play to them but I'm not worried about them, if they end up above us we have failed massively and you'd expect us to be behind Wigan and Shrews as well 

Archived