BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] SATURDAYS FOOTBALL FIX

Chorley fc v Gainsborough 3pm

* All season ticket holders for Rovers can gain access to this match for discount 9£ a saving of 3£ 

* Primary school kids FREE!

* live Fa cup matches on big screen 12.30 and 5pm

* Only 2£ a pint from 12-2 and  5 til late! (Lager cider bitter)

* launch of our brand new THIRSTY MAGPIE lager in our fantastic redeveloped social club ONLY 2 quid a PINT

* Swap ends at half time,stand up were you want ,great banter ,fun friendly and superb value for money 

*Help cheer on super Matty jansens lads to the play offs.Your support is very much appreciated

44 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Bugger that, get down to The Anchor Ground and watch Mark Patterson's (who? I hear many say) lads!

Mark Patterson resigned as Darwen manager back in December! 

I haven’t been to watch them for a couple of months. They have barely picked up a point in the last 3 months, 2nd bottom and 14 points from safety! This season is a write off. From what I have heard it’s a bit of a shambles at the minute.

If I wasn’t going to haydock races I may have entertained either Chorley or Fylde. 

• Backroom
1 hour ago, darrenrover said:

Bugger that, get down to The Anchor Ground and watch Mark Patterson's (who? I hear many say) lads!

I think he's packed it in, at least that's what he told me when he came to quote me for some landscaping work recently!

2 hours ago, Lancashire lad said:

Chorley fc v Gainsborough 3pm

* All season ticket holders for Rovers can gain access to this match for discount 9£ a saving of 3£ 

* Primary school kids FREE!

* live Fa cup matches on big screen 12.30 and 5pm

* Only 2£ a pint from 12-2 and  5 til late! (Lager cider bitter)

* launch of our brand new THIRSTY MAGPIE lager in our fantastic redeveloped social club ONLY 2 quid a PINT

* Swap ends at half time,stand up were you want ,great banter ,fun friendly and superb value for money 

*Help cheer on super Matty jansens lads to the play offs.Your support is very much appreciated

Good post, hope you get a few extra faces along

Been a big push this week,70 kids who have attended the soccer skool got free tickets,the walking football Lads have been treated to free tickets for this match and a lot beings done to keep fans attending live matches and not turn there back on the game.Never forget the venky protest on chorley v north ferriby few year back roughly 5-600 rovers came down ,some dressed as chickens! Was great ,chorley fans started singing we hate venkys in end..football fans together

As a added bonus at the chorley match TMZ any1 buying a pint receives a free raffle ticket and the winner wins a a gallon of ale!! Remember only 2 POUNDS a pint carlsberg,somersbey cider tetleys bitter and the brand new THIRSTY MAGPIE lager! You won't find these bar prices anywhere elsewhere! ...Come on down for a affordable actioned packed day

14 hours ago, Lancashire lad said:

As a added bonus at the chorley match TMZ any1 buying a pint receives a free raffle ticket and the winner wins a a gallon of ale!! Remember only 2 POUNDS a pint carlsberg,somersbey cider tetleys bitter and the brand new THIRSTY MAGPIE lager! You won't find these bar prices anywhere elsewhere! ...Come on down for a affordable actioned packed day

Was thinking about it until you mentioned Tetley's bitter. I'd rather drink sea water.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Lancashire lad said:

Hot road beef stall and the happy hours bars doin a roaring trade..living the dream 

My dreams and yours seem quite different 

Archived