SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gillingham away 17.3.18

JHRover

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Preben said:

This pathetic post is why I have you on ignore.

What else should they have done at 11:30 today?

That's not working out very well is it:lol:

You stick to being a clever arse and claiming the decision to call it off today was a 'sensible decision' even though people would have spent good money on an unnecessary journey. You're a Troll.

Just now, Preben said:

This pathetic post is why I have you on ignore.

What else should they have done at 11:30 today?

The game was called about 3 and a half hours before ko. Based solely on the pics of the away stand and weather descriptions from people I know who are down there I’d be disappointed if I couldn’t clear that stand on my own. The ground staff need to have a good long look at themselves and ask if today was a job well done. 

Have people actually seen the photos and footage from fans outside the ground and in the town when it was called off ?

You'd struggle to find a flake and quite simply a light dusting of snow has blown across the ground and gathered on the open terrace. Like I said before pre gritted it would've melted as it fell but as it was it could have been swept up.

I absolutely despair at some recoiling in horror at a bit of white stuff does nobody anywhere clench their teeth, roll their sleeves u and bend their backs anymore ?

It's almost as daft as loads running around trying to defend Carragher for his premeditated totally avoidable vile act towards a kid in a passenger seat because her cretin of a dad poked fun at him.

No bloody wonder Putin and his crew take the pish out of this country it's melting, unlike the snow in Gillingham apparently.

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/gillingham-blackburn-rovers-report-161660/

It’s our fault for having too many fans, we couldn’t be moved elsewhere from the Scaffolding End

This isn’t the Isthmian FFS! How can a League One club be allowed to have an open stand and not have removable covers. Amateurs.

Got to hope that this works out well today with other results going our way.

Just now, Stuart said:

This isn’t the Isthmian FFS! How can a League One club be allowed to have an open stand and not have removable covers. Amateurs.

Got to hope that this works out well today with other results going our way.

If it was the Isthmian League Stuart ..the game would have gone ahead !

Just now, mrsusan said:

Just now, AllRoverAsia said: I cannot see any attempt to clear the snow no disrespect but I would take the word of a professional football club over that of some guy in sukumvit beer garden.

Thank you Susy babe, Mrsusan are you an out of work dingle ladyboy?

btw There is no snow here either.

11 minutes ago, mrsusan said:

Just now, AllRoverAsia said: I cannot see any attempt to clear the snow no disrespect but I would take the word of a professional football club over that of some guy in sukumvit beer garden.

There’s something distinctly unprofessional about a club with an open stand who have to call of a football league match due to a bit of snow.

Snowflakes afraid of snowflakes!

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

'California Rover' from Twitter just got mentioned on BT Sport. Whoever that is flew from LA to watch the game. He should get in contact with the local media down there and put a right compo face on.

Rovers have already offered for him to meet TM and the players, there'll be a crowdfunding going round next B)

Maybe there should be one for Paul Scally so he can buy some stiff brushes !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Hasta said:

Gillingham fans on twitter saying those pictures may be from 2 weeks ago. I can't see why there would be no snow on any ground outside but it sticks on the terracing.

If there's no snow outside then there wouldn't be inside. Add the sickness bug and claims of those photos being from 2 weeks ago and we are down the rabbit hole.

Archived