BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gillingham away 17.3.18

JHRover

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe someone asked on Twitter if the original tickets are valid. The club account managed to respond without any sarcasm. Speaking of that do people get irritated by the consistently perky tone of that account? You get the impression someone could drop a nuclear bomb on Blackburn and they would put a positive spin on number of survivors. I guess logically they probably would be dead or cut off from the internet but anyhow. Can't help imagining social media head sitting in a bombed out Ewood like nothing has happened though. Suppose it's their job but in that position it's hard not to come across as a stooge. Certainly there's some of those still at the club like Dan Davis, Cheston, etc. Lee Grooby has left though B)

50 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

The clubs social media interaction has been brilliant this year,  their connection with the fans and the constant flow of information has been an enormous improvement on previous years.

Totally agree. Admittedly it’s easier to engage with people and be positive when you are winning games of course... 

2 hours ago, Vinjay17 said:

Can't believe someone asked on Twitter if the original tickets are valid. The club account managed to respond without any sarcasm. Speaking of that do people get irritated by the consistently perky tone of that account? You get the impression someone could drop a nuclear bomb on Blackburn and they would put a positive spin on number of survivors. I guess logically they probably would be dead or cut off from the internet but anyhow. Can't help imagining social media head sitting in a bombed out Ewood like nothing has happened though. Suppose it's their job but in that position it's hard not to come across as a stooge. Certainly there's some of those still at the club like Dan Davis, Cheston, etc. Lee Grooby has left though B)

How do you manage to put a negative spin on everything? It's incredible. 

• Backroom

Seeing as we are showing off I’ll be on the M6 on the way back from Alton Towers! You win this round young Mike!

Gargantuan game, a win for me gets us close and almost at match point.

A loss or draw opens the door however at least a draw would guarantee us to be 2 points ahead with a much better goal difference on level games meaning we could afford to draw one game that the Shrews won.

Either way - just get the win!

Archived