BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gillingham away 17.3.18

JHRover

Big game.

Was at Gravesend station when train conductor told me game had been called off last time with 3 flakes of snow on ground.

Gutted not to be going tonight, due to work. 

There some drizzle around, so hoping they don't postpone it, the fricking Southern Jessies

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Sky has an interesting line up lol.

4A507917-FD25-4769-9B53-A5C2609B4B1D.png

Was just about to post the same thing haha. Surely this must be all automated. Surely a person hasn't manually put them in that position.

Unless Tony has had a brainwave

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Tom said:

Seeing as we are showing off I’ll be on the M6 on the way back from Alton Towers! You win this round young Mike!

Gargantuan game, a win for me gets us close and almost at match point.

A loss or draw opens the door however at least a draw would guarantee us to be 2 points ahead with a much better goal difference on level games meaning we could afford to draw one game that the Shrews won.

Either way - just get the win!

‘Gargantuan, mm I love that word! I rarely ever get the chance to use it in a sentence’. 

• Backroom

Feeling a gut punch tonight but the team has consistently proved me wrong when doubting them this season so let’s hope that continues

Archived