BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gillingham away 17.3.18

JHRover

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we would all struggle to list more than 3 or 4 games all season where we have played "well" for more than 45 mins (60 max). I've lost count of the games which have been 0-0 at half time and i can't see us scoring... 

This one sounds particularly dire.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Me too. Why is Conway back in the starting line up? He isn't good enough these days and that was pretty evident earlier in the season. Thought We'd gone beyond that.

I believe Mowbray plays Conway to protect the fullback. Not good enough going forward.

what's the point in 'beating records' when we're 

Just now, The Big Picture said:

And the moaning starts...

Breaking records left, right and centre and 45 mins without a goal and the usual suspects start their tirade.

wanting the players to up their game and play for the shirt is 'moaning' ?

:lol::lol::lol:

It is a bit concerning how we’ve completely switched off since half time at MK. Players need to understand just how important this is; or perhaps that’s the issue.

Either way we need to win this. Wigan will win the title; they do stuff without sweating where as every match is like Everest for us at the minute.

Archived