SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gillingham away 17.3.18

JHRover

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Biz said:

Scored 2 or more in 12 of last 14 games and that’s without the managers input? 

more by luck than design.

having someone like DG up front and playing the balls into winnable areas will always bring a positive.

Add to that Armstrong (who's been quiet today).

TM plays percentages and gets lucky because of the poor opposition.

Just now, barry_ said:

more by luck than design.

having someone like DG up front and playing the balls into winnable areas will always bring a positive.

Add to that Armstrong (who's been quiet today).

TM plays percentages and gets lucky because of the poor opposition.

So I guess managing a football club is that easy, I look forward to free corporate when you take Pep’s job after tonight.

Heres me thinking a well drilled and organised Gillingham side have out worked us, and worked us out! Just had the luck tonight I guess.

Just now, Biz said:

So I guess managing a football club is that easy, I look forward to free corporate when you take Pep’s job after tonight.

Heres me thinking a well drilled and organised Gillingham side have out worked us, and worked us out! Just had the luck tonight I guess.

why play Armstrong on the wing?

why bring on Samuel when he's done absolutely nothing since coming back from injury

why not play Bell after spending 300k on him

Why only play 1 up front

my opinion of TM hasn't changed since Oldham away... he is insipid, without passion and worries too much about err 'well drilled and organised' teams.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

A draw isn't the worst result in the world if we hang on. 5 points clear with a better goal difference and Shrews have only 1 game in hand.

If they win on Thursday though it’s squeaky bum time again. I know we’ve been near faultless for some time but we really, really need to pick the performances back up if we’re going to go up automatically. Pretty pathetic now for 2.5 games.

Archived