BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gillingham away 17.3.18

JHRover

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Have we? The 2 times I can remember we started with 3 at the back, Doncaster at home were we had Whittingham and Bennett either side of Graham, and Bury at home where Armstrong and Dack played off Graham.

Either way, to take out all of our key players is madness, especially in a new formation. Maybe change 1 or 2 to freshen it up, not rip up the plans and start again.

If Dack isnt fit why is he on your bench? 

We played it at Portsmouth away when we were drawing. Switch system to 3-5-2 and we won. Oldham at home we were 2 nil down and draw 2-2 also playing 3-5-2. 

To take out our all key players? Isnt Raya, Lenihan, Mulgrew and Armstrong in my team

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Stuart said:

How very even handed. Did you also spot how it came about and from whom?

There are people out there who think it’s a great laugh to pop up on the board and create waves - then disappear again for months.

Things are going to get pretty tense as we head towards the final run in - especially if we underperform as badly as we did last night. Compare and contrast Wigan who have no such nerves, nor feel the need to aim for one goal and the shut up shop.

After a stern telling off for trolling I feel compelled to apologise and maybe explain to those concerned.

My intention is never to troll, but I acknowledge my style in responding to those with differing views can be very 'off the cuff', so can be interpreted as trolling.

I understand that my opinion and laid-back approach to the run-in is very different to a lot on here, and I should have been more careful and considered with my posts.

I respect others' opinions and feelings on our shared passion, and hopefully when I do post (infrequently as it may be), I can be a little less knee-jerk!

I will continue to engage, but hopefully with a more conciliatory tone.

18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dont try to be funny. 

Dack wasnt 100% fit on Tuesday so he wont be fit for Saturday. 

We have played 3-5-2 this season. 

Midfield need refreshing. Evans and Smallwood looked shattered on Saturday. Cant comment on Tuesday game. Wasnt there. Watch game tomorrow on Rovers player. 

Shows that you do not know everything - Dack IS fit for Saturday.

Just now, had.e.nuff said:

Did I miss something with the team trip to Gillingham, I see Mowbray saying they had issues with the trip down.

“We’re onto the second of two long trips this week. It was a long trip with issues to Gillingham, "

Could have meant having another tedious trek down there as well.

Still think the media department have to monitor certain things though it might have slipped into the LT. I still don't like what Mowbray said about Dack and returning to old clubs supposedly being an impediment, etc. Made Dack sound mentally weak and that's different to skill sets in general.

6 minutes ago, had.e.nuff said:

Did I miss something with the team trip to Gillingham, I see Mowbray saying they had issues with the trip down.

“We’re onto the second of two long trips this week. It was a long trip with issues to Gillingham, "

According to the ifollow interview - they decided to fly down to minimise travel time, but had to land elsewhere due to the fog and then wait for a coach.

So it took far longer than it would have via coach alone.

• J*B unpinned this topic

Archived