BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster Rovers 24th March

arbitro

6 hours ago, Stuart said:

Good point. Hoilett has played in goal about as many times as Leutweiler. Must have been a close call.

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

I really worry about your health when you get old @Biz. A young man like you shouldn’t get so confused so often. Let me know when your birthday is and I’ll buy you a puzzle compendium. Got to keep that brain sharp. ??

Doesn’t make sense Stuart, similarly to the notion Downing is a right back.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Biz's overuse of the confused reaction reminds me of the type of people at university that used to leave notes around the kitchen saying "clean me".

Weird.

Weird how people find a reaction to their post so infuriating. 

5 hours ago, Biz said:

Doesn’t make sense Stuart, similarly to the notion Downing is a right back.

It was a joke. Sorry it doesn’t make sense to you.

Here’s a suggestion though, if you are struggling, take your finger off the confused button and ask. We are here to help.

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

It was a joke. Sorry it doesn’t make sense to you.

Here’s a suggestion though, if you are struggling, take your finger off the confused button and ask. We are here to help.

The confused icon saves many a wasted post. Admittedly would benefit from much more choice than there is. A “Face palm” emoji would’ve been well worn out by now.

On 13/03/2018 at 20:32, Biz said:

The confused icon saves many a wasted post. Admittedly would benefit from much more choice than there is. A “Face palm” emoji would’ve been well worn out by now.

Really not sure what your beef is over this one. You could cause an argument in an empty room.

But how’s about you just post readable content rather than running round with your red pen confused icon?

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Really not sure what your beef is over this one. You could cause an argument in an empty room.

But how’s about you just post readable content rather than running round with your red pen confused icon?

4 days for that Stuart? You’re losing your edge.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, rovgers said:

Does anybod f have up to date info for this game?

The official site as not been updated since the 5th March, just wondering how many were left and if it's moved on to general sale?

Last week heard about 700 left. Not sure IFthey are sticking to the allocatIon rules due to  the rearranged game.

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder how many we're up to now. Initial allocation was 2000 and we were nearly there last week with those. Now onto additional allocation. Doncaster are quite generous with their away allocations and usually allow a full end and part of one side, subject to 'police advice'.

• Backroom
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Win tomorrow and it doesn’t matter what Shrewsbury do on Saturday, we could go up at Donny.

I think.

No they would need to slip up against Bury or in their game on Tuesday against Peterborough and us to win both for us to go up Tuesday 

Just now, Tom said:

No they would need to slip up against Bury or in their game on Tuesday against Peterborough and us to win both for us to go up Tuesday 

Yes.

Even if they win on Saturday, if we win tomorrow, we could go up on Tuesday with a win (if they don't beat Peterborough Tuesday)

Correct. If we maintain our 5 point gap or better by beating Peterborough then go and beat Doncaster then we could go up.

Peterborough have a big role to play in this. If we can beat them and then they do us a favour by getting a result v Shrewsbury next week we're virtually there.

Leeds got given 4000+ back in 2013. I would think we’ll be around that mark should it be promotion night. 

I dare say we’ll get an update of sales tonight on Twitter. I bought one straight after last night’s game. 

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Yes, but nobody knows what it is.

Think the end holds 3,300 but if that sells out they will give us a bit down the side so can have up to 4,000ish.

Would love for us to take that many.

To be honest seeing the support from over here in Ireland has made me proud to support the club. After everything that has happened since Venkys took over, it is a credit to the supporters how they have carried themselves this season. You can see that Mowbray and the players notice it big time as well. 

I haven't been at a game for some months now, new baby ,new job and general life, but will definitely be aiming to get over to a couple next season. Hopefully before the play offs :) 

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

To be honest seeing the support from over here in Ireland has made me proud to support the club. After everything that has happened since Venkys took over, it is a credit to the supporters how they have carried themselves this season. You can see that Mowbray and the players notice it big time as well. 

I haven't been at a game for some months now, new baby ,new job and general life, but will definitely be aiming to get over to a couple next season. Hopefully before the play offs :) 

More hopefully not the playoffs.

Just ordered mine , wasn't planning on going but after tonight I just cannot not go , never been before so if anybody has any tips on where to park etc I would be grateful 

Archived