BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster Rovers 24th March

arbitro

Hope we can fill big parts of the ground on Tuesday night and dominate both pitch and ground areas. Promotion doesn't happen all that often so lets make this a night to remember.

We've got Tony Mowbray, Tony Mowbray's taking us up! :rover:

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club’s Tweeting that the online allocation is sold out, but there are still some to buy from the ticket office tomorrow - be quick.

However, we won’t be getting anymore than 2,900, seems strange considering Wigan have sold 3,600 for their upcoming game and Rotherham took 3,800.

Just how hard did we ask for those extra Charlton tickets?

Just now, Mattyblue said:

The club’s Tweeting that the online allocation is sold out, but there are still some to buy from the ticket office tomorrow - be quick.

However, we won’t be getting anymore than 2,900, seems strange considering Wigan have sold 3,600 for their upcoming game and Rotherham took 3,800.

Just how hard did we ask for that extra Charlton tickets?

More profit in beambacks and associated F&B

22 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Just how hard did we ask for that extra Charlton tickets?

If that's true Matty then that's put a dampener on things for me.

Its bad enough getting shafted by Charlton (police or whoever) but to then get shafted by Doncaster in the same week, someone's not doing their job somewhere, no surprise their I hear everyone say....

Sort it out Rovers FFS :angry:

After all the shite of these past few years, we all want as many Rovers fans there as possible, so to potentially lock out 6-800 seems absolutely crackers.

I imagine it is because when they asked for an additional allocation from the original 2,000, they expected 2,900 to suffice, considering it probably wouldn’t be a decider and it’s a night match. 

However, events, dear boy, means it now could settle things and the club is stuck with a lower allocation - sure it could be resolved though and it is nothing to do with wanting to beam it back to the few hundred folk at Ewood they can charge (hmmm)...

After all the shite of these past few years, we all want as many Rovers fans there as possible, so to potentially lock out 6-800 seems absolutely crackers.

I imagine it is because when they asked for an additional allocation from the original 2,000, they expected 2,900 to suffice, considering it probably wouldn’t be a decider and it’s a night match. 

However, events, dear boy, means it now could settle things and the club is stuck with a lower allocation - sure it could be resolved though and it is nothing to do with wanting to beam it back to the few hundred folk at Ewood they can charge (hmmm)...

Why not just say pay on the day is available for away fans at turnstiles X, Y or Z?

Edit: you beat me to it FGS.

That's a bit of a downer. I've been ringing around all weekend seeing if I can get a car full to go to Doncaster on Tuesday. If there's just a block of empty seats segregated from the home fans then that's frustrating.

9 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Why not just say pay on the day is available for away fans at turnstiles X, Y or Z?

Edit: you beat me to it FGS.

You can't do that for a game of this importance, but under normal circumstances I'd agree. 

7 minutes ago, Gav said:

You can't do that for a game of this importance, but under normal circumstances I'd agree. 

The North Stand for visiting fans has a capacity of 3,344. The Keepmoat website states that " The availability of seats in the North Stand Area can be expanded westwards in order to meet demand"

I don't see an issue unless plod is involved, which if so, is scandalous and without foundation. We're hardly Leeds scum!

It will be a Rovers feck up.

No other reason that their local rivals Rotherham and a team also going for promotion/title in Wigan have been given allocations of 3600-3800 and we have been given 2,900.

I might be wrong but they could be Saturday 3pm kick offs ...

Archived