BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster Rovers 24th March

arbitro

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The advantage of living in Holland as a Rovers-fan is that we're a bit ahead of you Englishmen in terms of time. Just watched Doncaster vs. Rovers, and we've won 0-1. Congratulations to everyone involved!

6 hours ago, JHRover said:

I didn't ask but personally don't think they'll get any more than that. In the past there has been another 400 or so in the side stands but I think they'll want to deter people travelling without tickets.

I’ve only just read this thread. If the conversations I’ve had this evening are anything to go by a lot of fans are planning to travel with the expectation of getting in. 

All very strange. You have to wonder if Rovers got wind of their pay at the ground plan and went back for more tickets “in the interests of safety”.

Anyway. Big day today. Let’s get it done tonight and avoid any stress.

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Why didn’t they just buy a ticket yesterday? Or they can buy one of the few left this morning....

I don’t know. It didn’t occur to me to ask as I wasn’t aware demand was so high or that there is no pay on the gate.

so 2.5 hours on the train to look forward to.

Here we are then. The day we have all been waiting for since the season began. Well done to Tony and his boys for the hard work they have put in so far, just this final push to get through now. I believe we will win tonight and actually win in style. Shackles off, get at them early and we can enjoy the evening. 

Beers are chilling in fridge, so should be nice and cold for when I get home from work later. Pain killers stocked up ready for the hangover in the morning. 

COYB 

SOLD OUT - the allocation is actually 3839.

EDIT: Maybe not, they have said 3839 sold, but still telling people tickets are available, so maybe we are getting around 4000.

wish I could go but working in catering (unsociable hours)prevents me going to matches . I hope that we do it in style tonight the future is not as bleak .

Thanks to the Team and Tony  for a wonderful rollercoaster ride and thankyou to all the fans on here with their Knowledge and sharing it with us .

From an armchair fan thankyou for the team who put BRFCS together so I and others who due to circumstances beyond our control keep us informed on what is going on at the club we love.

Thankyou all..

Rovers twitter just announced 100 tickets left , and the game will be shown live at Blues Bar 6 quid admission

rPvNxX1z?format=jpg&name=600x314

Mrs came home from work with a bottle of Champers ready for the early morning promotion party (me and the dog :) )here in Western Au. Public holiday on Wednesday so brilliant timing 

COYB

Venkys Out

Just arrived a Leeds, few beers in the City then train to Donny.

Not sure if it's 7yrs of utter sh1te that we've been subjected to, but I'm not to confident about tonight at all.

But that's nowt a few beers won't sort out though :P

Safe trip everyone.

Just now, Gav said:

Not sure if it's 7yrs of utter sh1te that we've been subjected to, but I'm not to confident about tonight at all.

Safe trip everyone.

Bloody hell Gav! Hope you make it in time for kick-off!

Just now, Gav said:

Safe trip everyone.

Bloody hell, that's not like you , Gav.

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Safe trip everyone.

I'm coming up from Midlands. Just stopped off in Chesterfield to meet my mate then on our way to Donny. I fancy it'll be a draw tonight but expecting posh to get at least similar against shrews

Just now, JayDee said:

BDS I hope your 0 3 is right but I suspect you've been on the Guinness early ?

Not on a weekday :P

In some ways the pressure is actually off us. We know we need to win, but we are in a position where we are probably going to go up either way soon enough. I can see a good performance this evening 

Archived