BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster Rovers 24th March

arbitro

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On coach 2 on the way down in heavy traffic. Probably about 15 miles/30 mins away.

Not feeling nervous at all at the moment because one way or another it seems inevitable we'll be confirmed as going up sometime over the next 2 games. Can't imagine how nerve racking it would be if we needed anything off Oxford though.

Come on lads. Polish it off tonight! :rover:

35 minutes ago, rovers1993 said:

haven't posted in nearly 3 years, dam, come on you rovers! haven't been this excited for a game in a long long long while! 

Glory hunter ! Welcome back

Come on Rovers

• Backroom

You’re all heroes!

Honestly the away support this season has been huge, don’t think we’d be in the position we are without it.

Renember Leeds coming to Ewood last season and the game was lost before kick off such was the force behind the goal, we’ve had that most weeks this season 

7 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Really don’t like Conway being in from the start but tonight’s not the night to moan about team selection.

Let’s get those crucial 3 points and all celebrate what we hope will be the turning point in our fortunes. COYB!!!

Rather Conway than antonsson 

I hope the team makes the thousands in the ground, and the thousands around the globe, proud. By god we need it after the disastrous chicken years. It's been a long, hard season. I didn't think TM was necessarily the man for the job, but I did ask him (not personally of course) to prove me wrong. I hope tonight that I will apologise (not personally of course).

Archived