BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster Rovers 24th March

arbitro

Just now, Stuart said:

Even more poignant, it might be his last contribution this season.

Thanks for everything Captain!

Hope its not serious but if there was ever a good time for him to get injured, the match we seal promotion is it. Fantastic effort from him and the rest of the squad.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gumboots said:

Sitting here in Brittany refreshing the score and finding time was actually going backwards on the BBC! Relief as the final whistle went. Well done, Mowbray and the team

BBC have been doing that all bloody season. Useless.

Tonight I followed on SSN, excellent coverage, lots of updates and highlights and covered the Rovers crowd scenes well.

Great result and still with a shot at the Title.

Well done to TM, all players and staff and all fans.

We deserve it! :rover:

Whether you are negative, positive, a local fan, a fan from afar or whatever else has divided us this season. This is the day its forgotten until...at least tomorrow. We are all Rovers fans and gaining promotion from no matter what division we are in...should be celebrated.

Just now, Torgeir said:

Nail biting stuff tonight. The better team throughout, just didn't seem like we would get the goal before Captain Fantastic saved us again. If only we could give away two player of the season awards :)

Congrats to everyone! 

trust me that goal tonight will be giving more pleasure to Charlie than any seasonal award.

After the last 7 years, and regardless of what concerns are around the corner, those pictures and videos make your heart burst with pride. 

We are on our way back.

Drink the moment in. We are well drilled in the horror stories in recent times so this is to be savoured. 

That Dack picture is a thing of beauty 

Fantastic night. No less sweet than any other promotion I've witnessed. Looked like one of those games where we absolutely dominated but were going to do everything but score but it all came right in the end.

The only slight downer for me was the second pitch invasion when the players tried to come on and celebrate. That put a stop to what would have been a fantastic celebration with the manager and players.

Well done TM and the boys. Now for the title!

Archived