BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster Rovers 24th March

arbitro

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose I'm one of the last to say something, as always.

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO                     WE ARE UP !!!!!!!!!

Squeaky bum evening at times but what the heck.  I love that photo of Dack and the fans. BRILLIANT!!!

Now can we steal the title from Wigan?  Let's give it a go.:rover::rover:

Just now, bazza said:

I suppose I'm one of the last to say something, as always.

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO                     WE ARE UP !!!!!!!!!

Squeaky bum evening at times but what the heck.  I love that photo of Dack and the fans. BRILLIANT!!!

Now can we steal the title from Wigan?  Let's give it a go.:rover::rover:

Glad you enjoyed it Bazza. Reward for all the loyalty you’ve shown to your team for a hell of a long time.

Congratulations on promotion Rovers.

Two tough games to come for you's, but I'll be quietly willing you on, hoping you go on to nick the title away from Wigan. 

After what must feel like an eternity of rubbish dumped on you, it's good to see this great club finally enjoying some good times. Revel in this moment, you deserve it. 

Hopefully it won't be too long before we meet again (albeit hopefully at a higher level). 

Good luck for the future

Just now, Shrimper said:

Two tough games to come for you's, but I'll be quietly willing you on, hoping you go on to nick the title away from Wigan. 

After what must feel like an eternity of rubbish dumped on you, it's good to see this great club finally enjoying some good times. Revel in this moment, you deserve it. 

Hopefully it won't be too long before we meet again (albeit hopefully at a higher level). 

Good luck for the future

Thank you. Good win at Oldham tonight !

Great to be there tonight, excellent performance and job done. Sorry, but the second pitch invasion stopped the players coming out for a proper celebration. I know a lot of folk at the game felt the same. TM pleading over tannoy for them the get off the pitch was met with cheers from those who wanted to see players celebrating in safety.

Just now, Shrimper said:

Good luck for the future

Good man. This could well be your team in this position in 12 months time. Powell is a good 'un.

Just now, Shrimper said:

Good luck for the future

Eternity doesnt cut it!

Thanks Shrimper, at least its a cause for celebration and finally a step in the right direction.

Just now, 47er said:

Very proud Rover tonight. Well done everybody. Fantastic run.

One defeat in 33 is it? Under 23s as champions?

What a fecking football club eh? I blame the agents. Well JAL is bound to anyway.

Actually, I blame Tony Mowbray, his team, and Damian Johnson and his team.

Maybe, just maybe, we’re into something good. ?

Just now, den said:

It's a good interview. He seems focussed on getting the best budget he can when he goes to India. Let's hope it doesn't become a stand-off with the owners.

Brilliant! Job done. Loved it and we deserve promotion after all of the nonsense over the years. 

It was great getting on the pitch that first time  - about time we did that.  The fans should have stayed off the second time tbh but the occasion got the better of them. 

Going up, going up, going up!!!

Just now, Shrimper said:

Good luck for the future

Thanks Shrimper. I remember you getting some very undeserved stick at the start of the season when you assured us that every other team in the League would kill for our players.

Turns out you were right all along! All the best.

Archived