arbitro

Doncaster Rovers 24th March

Love how our front three are constantly pressing, not giving Doncaster's players a second on the ball. We look really up for it tonight.

We’re currently sat on our joint highest points total ever in a season

This is @#/?ing ridiculous. All of those games where we've barely looked like scoring and somehow scored one out of nowhere, here we're creating chance after chance and it's just not going in. 

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

This is @#/?ing ridiculous. All of those games where we've barely looked like scoring and somehow scored one out of nowhere, here we're creating chance after chance and it's just not going in. 

Tell me about it, just need the classic sucker punch.

Played really well so far. Players want to play well for the 4k Rovers supporters in the stand. Armstrong and Conway sloppy on the ball. Mulgrew and Lenihan immense so far.

Think everyone except Armstrong has been decent so far. Conway struggling a bit after around 30 mins, but was decent enough before that. Smallwood and Evans making quite a few interceptions. Bennett, Mulgrew and Lenihan great so far

Just now, USABlue said:

Tell me about it, just need the classic sucker punch.

I know. I know.  Been there. Done it. Got the T shirt etc.etc.

There's been a lot of first half performances this year that haven't been up to par, but this wasn't one of them. The lads have been working their socks off from the first whistle in really shit conditions. We're unlucky not to be at least one up. Keep that level of performance going in the second half and we will get a result. On that first half performance we look very much like a team who deserve promotion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Been so unlucky just dominating but Donny have shown a few glimpses ..should and could be 2 or 3 up 

Do you still guarantee us that we will feck up and Shrewsbury will finish 2nd?

• Like 2