BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coincidence?

JacknOry

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

They are all Carlos Kickaball's, although a quick glance at their stats confirms that they don't kick many

They are all playing for the same random Romanian club. Well apart from one was at that club but has left in 2018.

8 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Good spot this. Would be very interesting to see which individuals/agencies are involved behind the scenes at that particular club.

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I wouldn't imagine the answer would be that surprising. Myles Anderson will probably end up there next. 

Not sure we can credit Uncle J for 'unearthing' the Portuguese lads. Shebby Singh authorised those, not Kean, so expect it was one of his 'friends' in South America.

51 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Wasn't there a link found between Singh and the players agent in that they played together in Malaysia or have I imagined it?

Was it Bruno Ribeiro's dad that just so happened to himself be an agent? What an amazing coincidence that was.

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

Was it Bruno Ribeiro's dad that just so happened to himself be an agent? What an amazing coincidence that was.

I don’t think it’s uncommon for footballers and football professionals to have family members involved in and around them, particularly that aspect. Aren’t many agents ex players? By that stance many “failed” players would be too. I’m sure I read Vinny Grella is now an agent... I imagine he isn’t the most punctual...

Neymar the world record transfer? Orchestrated by... Neymar snr.

Its all about who you know in a gravy train industry. Not just what you know. (In Steve Kean’s instance, just who you know)

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

He's at Chester now. Torquay terminated his contract recently. He'll be the new Smalling any day now.

7 years in the game at 12 different clubs, about 70 appearances (don't know how many were as a sub) but most at Amateur level (Italy) or National League (England). It's all about turnover..

Who's the Agent?

12 hours ago, JacknOry said:

They were all crap then but stealing a living and they're still crap now but still stealing a living?

48 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

News of his tackle travelled quickly.

Club Actually sounds like a low-budget follow up to Love Actually, based around a football team.

Ha ha . Hugh Grant as Myles and Danny De Vito as Jerome 

You actually reminded me of a show on Netflix https://www.netflix.com/ie/title/80030346 

I came back from the pub one night and watched 2 episodes. Thought to myself "Jesus that wasn't bad,fills the football drama niche that has been open since Dream team." The following evening I put an episode on sober. About half way though I was like "what was I thinking??". It's almost worth watching for being so bad it's good. I would recommend having around four 6.5% beers beforehand. 

5 minutes ago, benhben said:

I was expecting Steve Kean to have taken over at the Romanian club 

Give it time if Coyle can keep getting jobs the same pals will find that rat one somewhere, always wondered what the real reason he's holed up over in Brunei so long for is.

Archived