BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coincidence?

JacknOry

51 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ha ha . Hugh Grant as Myles and Danny De Vito as Jerome 

You actually reminded me of a show on Netflix https://www.netflix.com/ie/title/80030346 

I came back from the pub one night and watched 2 episodes. Thought to myself "Jesus that wasn't bad,fills the football drama niche that has been open since Dream team." The following evening I put an episode on sober. About half way though I was like "what was I thinking??". It's almost worth watching for being so bad it's good. I would recommend having around four 6.5% beers beforehand. 

That looks appalling! A brother and sister owning a football club. Whatever next? An agent choosing the manager

I can’t wait for the day all the loonies that were involved in our downfall, are brought before court. It’ll happen one day, and when it does, I hope they lose every single penny they fleeced off us, and spend the rest of their life behind bars. 

2 hours ago, Biz said:

I don’t think it’s uncommon for footballers and football professionals to have family members involved in and around them, particularly that aspect. Aren’t many agents ex players? By that stance many “failed” players would be too. I’m sure I read Vinny Grella is now an agent... I imagine he isn’t the most punctual...

Neymar the world record transfer? Orchestrated by... Neymar snr.

Its all about who you know in a gravy train industry. Not just what you know. (In Steve Kean’s instance, just who you know)

Grella is an agent?

He’d get injured in the meetings!

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Kean's Brunei gig ended/ends at the end of latest S League. 

He'll crawl from under that stone and pop up somewhere pretty quick I bet no doubt still playing the victim of his time at Ewood and talking about how he created Phil Jones, probably won't mention Lowe and Hanley any more though.

14 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Grella is an agent?

He’d get injured in the meetings!

When he was here i got invited to a few games in the corporate and before one game ,when the woman came to take us down to the pitch we asked if it would be Grella making the presentation because if it was we wouldn't bother going down as he had done the last 4 we had been to, she quickly went and got another player to do it I guess that was his job while at the club. 

On 2/22/2018 at 22:09, Bigdoggsteel said:

I wouldn't imagine the answer would be that surprising. Myles Anderson will probably end up there next. 

Can you believe that Myles Anderson somehow got himself a contract at a Serie A club? Of course, never made an appearance as now back at some lower league club over here.

Archived