BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wimbledon v Rovers

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Fans ought to make a collective complaint either directly to Wimbledon or probably better to Wimbledon via Rovers about the stewarding last night.  There was one very awkward woman preventing people getting back to their places after half - time. The result was severe over-crowding in one corner in the 2nd half and open spaces in the place where I was standing behind the dugout (I managed to get past her eventually). 

They have previous in this area already this season. Check the Wimbledon v Portsmouth attachment.

https://www.theifo.co.uk/adjudications.html

I just wanted to give a special mention to darragh lenihan who was an absolute rock last night. Man of the match by a mile for me and will be an integral player in our run in. Delighted he's back and more confident than ever we will go up as champions . COYB

• J*B unpinned this topic

From the match video, it seemed the defender was slow to get to it to hook it out so I am not surprised all of the ball was over the line.

Agree with Hasta's post about the angles in the photo above. I would only add that from the video you see the clearance is from close to the back post which means the ball is over the line by a couple of diameters.

We would be livid had that not been given.

We have not given Dack enough credit for an absolutely incredible header- that couldn't have been more precise and extraordinary skill to get it high enough to completely take out the keeper and just the right pace to drop it into the goal. He is stood behind the 6 yard line in the picture which means he actually headed it from an acute angle at least ten yards out.

Amazing precision. 

Archived