BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wimbledon v Rovers

2 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Player and fan safety issues on hold.

Does the ref know the temperature at which water moisture freezes, I wonder.

I do not expect too many players diving or the modern version of a sliding tackle. Lots of poncy gloves and leggings on show.

Meanwhile 'Abandonment' has gone to 1/2 on favourite, ground rated hard to focking firm.

Plenty of other games going ahead. Its only a bit of cold. Apparently the real storm is coming Thursday 

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Plenty of other games going ahead. Its only a bit of cold. Apparently the real storm is coming Thursday 

Well it's 1.45am here and as dark as an ugly whores bedroom should be. Had a couple of hours kip earlier and now will stay up for the duration.

COYB :rover:

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

One change for #Rovers. Dack is back. Evans drops out.

Raya
Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Williams
Smallwood Bennett
Payne DACK Armstrong
Graham

Happy days. Id say that's our strongest line up.

Just hope he tells payne and dack to switch about a bit so Payne isn't stuck out wide the whole game

Very strong line up , to be Honest I thought , for different reasons , that Graham , Mulgrew and Smallwood might be "preserved" for Sunday , maybe that was in Mowbray's original plan but with Wigan's game called off he wanted to put out his best team to hopefully get the win and apply some extra pressure to Wigan

1 minute ago, AJW said:

Very strong line up , to be Honest I thought , for different reasons , that Graham , Mulgrew and Smallwood might be "preserved" for Sunday , maybe that was in Mowbray's original plan but with Wigan's game called off he wanted to put out his best team to hopefully get the win and apply some extra pressure to Wigan

What is amazing is that Smallwood has gone so long without getting booked, when previously he would almost get a booking a game. Hope he don't get one tonight.

• Backroom
28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

One change for #Rovers. Dack is back. Evans drops out.

Raya
Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Williams
Smallwood Bennett
Payne DACK Armstrong
Graham

Best team! Only quibble is if one prefers Bell or Williams. I prefer Bell, but not unhappy with Williams as he's solid enough.

COYB! BATTER 'AM!

Just now, Mike E said:

Best team! Only quibble is if one prefers Bell or Williams. I prefer Bell, but not unhappy with Williams as he's solid enough.

COYB! BATTER 'AM!

I thought the same but according to some, Bell has not had a good couple of games. Bit of pace to bring on at least.

Archived