BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Bristol (away)

Hi all,

I'm looking to get tickets for the away match Vs Bristol in April.

I've not been a season ticket holder for a few years now and will have to wait for general sale on the tickets for the match.

Just wondering if anyone know show likely I'll be to be able to bag a couple of tickets?

I've seen how great the away following has been this year so was worried I might not manage to get any...

Thanks in advance!

With where we are in the league, the business end of the season, a 1100 allocation and the fact we took that many to Plymouth I would say there is little to no chance they will go to general sale.

As a non season ticket holder myself fleetwood is the only game so far not been able to get general admission tickets for. So as with that think we’ll do hospitality and at Bristol rovers it’s £70+ VAT. Not the same but you’ll have to find some season ticket holders with a few away games under their belt willing to get you them.

Archived