BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys conundrum.

Just to start the ball rolling, mine would be polite applause. They've done nothing wrong this season and that would need to be acknowledged, otherwise they'd think they'll get a bad reception no matter what they do.

They've done nothing wrong this season and that would need to be acknowledged, otherwise they'd think they'll get a bad reception no matter what they do.

So they should. I'd hope there'd be a pitch invasion and Abbey lays one on Tash and Sideboob. @#/?. One good season in the 3rd division doesn't negate the last 7 years of devastation. @#/? all 4 of them.

Just now, BRFCMAD said:

Would you boo them?

If they walked into the pitch. Quite possibly.

Otherwise I’d very obviously turn my back.

Just to help further discussion, what age bracket are you?

Just now, Stuart said:

If they walked into the pitch. Quite possibly.

Otherwise I’d very obviously turn my back.

Just to help further discussion, what age bracket are you?

I'm not getting into a slanging match. You've made your point, that's enough.

Just now, BRFCMAD said:

I'm not getting into a slanging match. You've made your point, that's enough.

Slanging match? Crimes there are some snowflakes on this board nowadays. If you are a teenager then I can see why the last 7 years won’t mean much. If you are in your 30s or above then I’d be less sympathetic.

If you are going for controversial thread time then you may well get your wish.

Just now, JacknOry said:

A troll without doubt. 

I did say that this nonsense had already started subtle and not so subtle on Twitter so it's no surprise.   There'll be a massive drive on it should we go up.

I think the best thing as I said before is leave it alone and let any credit be given organically if any is to be rather than trying to coax people into it.

Just now, BRFCMAD said:

For crying out loud, why are you just arguing with me? I asked you to state your reactions, not comment on mine.

Wow! You’re a one way street kind of poster.

Arguing? C’mon Chaddy duplicate accounts are against site rules.

They've done nothing wrong this season because they haven't 'had' to do anything. 

However they are still owning a football club whose decision making at the highest level is at best clouded in secrecy and suspect. 

They have drove many people away from Ewood and have forced us to endure 7 years of hell. The only plus point to them is that they are picking up the bills which they have brought upon themselves. Other than that they bring nothing but embarrassment and anger to the supporter base.  Therefore why should I politely applaud them for taking us to where we find ourselves now?

If I was true to my feelings then I would boo them. A well placed snowball wouldn't go amiss either.

Just now, Hasta said:

They've done nothing wrong this season because they haven't 'had' to do anything. 

However they are still owning a football club whose decision making at the highest level is at best clouded in secrecy and suspect. 

They have drove many people away from Ewood and have forced us to endure 7 years of hell. The only plus point to them is that they are picking up the bills which they have brought upon themselves. Other than that they bring nothing but embarrassment and anger to the supporter base.  Therefore why should I politely applaud them for taking us to where we find ourselves now?

If I was true to my feelings then I would boo them. A well placed snowball wouldn't go amiss either.

Thank you Hasta, that's fair enough. Hopefully the thread can continue in a mature fashion in your footsteps.

Just now, BRFCMAD said:

Thank you Hasta, that's fair enough. Hopefully the thread can continue in a mature fashion in your footsteps.

Lol! His last line was no different than any other comment!! A mature snowball thrower?

Just now, Rover_Shaun said:

Remember Stuart they have done nothing wrong this season.

Thankfully the nation's constabulary's don't place such a snowflake-esque statute of limitations upon crimes.?

“My bad”

Archived