BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

Crikey, why don't we save all this conjecture for the summer because none of us have a scooby doo what will happen whether we're promoted or not.

Concentrate on the here and now until mid May.

Come on you Bantams!! (is that right for Bradford?)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Says the man accusing people of being 'boring' for saying we could go into Admin or worse even though you said the same yourself 12 months ago. You're priceless. I'll drink to that.

You're not bright enough to understand context so I'll not bother explaining.

Im actually flattered you're spending the evening trawling through my old posts, because it's been clear since you joined this site that you can write your entire footballing knowledge on the back of a postage stamp.

Happy trawling :lol:

Just now, Gav said:

You're not bright enough to understand context so I'll not bother explaining.

Im actually flattered you're spending the evening trawling through my old posts, because it's been clear since you joined this site that you can write your entire footballing knowledge on the back of a postage stamp.

Happy trawling :lol:

I wasn't trawling for your posts dear, I was reading the Mowbray thread from the start. Imagine my surprise to see you slagging Mowbray and then doing exactly what you are now accusing others of vis a vis the demise of the club. Happy flip-flopping ;)

• Backroom

This is why we can't rely on other teams. Other than us, Wigan and Shrewsbury the rest of the teams in this division are by and large awful. Look at the match stats... Bradford 3 shots, Wigan 15 shots :huh: and Bradford are at home. Embarrassing. But that's the gap, so we have to make sure we take every possible point we can until the end of the season. 

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Bugger 1-0 Wigan stoppage time.

Only to be expected really. Before tonight Bradford were rock bottom of the form table along with Fleetwood with two points from six games. Mentally I had this game down as a shoe in for Wigan.

Crap!

Will everyone stop worrying what the chicken farming scum are going to do. Whatever it is it will be the worst thing possible.  All that matters right now is we have to go up. Then worry about those scummy fools this summer.  

• Backroom

Feels like a huge moment, a point would have left them with no room to slip up.

As it is they’ve just overcome what looks like their biggest challenge and will feel confident of taking over 

Archived