BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

42 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

?????

I make it only 12/5. I.e. £10 returns £34.

I started backing Shrewsbury before Saturday's fixtures. Put £20 on and got £55 back. The £35 profit will be rolling up on them tonight at roughly evens. 

Usually I can jinx teams a treat.

Sorry, ya it's 3/1. I put €20 on in Paddy Power and I will get €80 back ,which includes my €20. If I win, I will put €80 on them to do the double again at the weekend.

I have never wanted to lose a bet so much. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Walsall have a new manager Dean Keates, he's a former Walsall player and fan( lived 2 miles from the ground) who's come in from managing Wrexham.

I heard him interviewed on the radio last night, he sounded very keen.

Let's hope we see a bounce against Wigan, clutching at straws really, but we can hope.

Apologies if someone has already posted.

6 hours ago, JHRover said:

Concerned that Mulgrew might be involved in Hungary on the Tuesday before we play Bradford.

No way Mourinho, Ferguson etc. would allow their captain and star player to feature in a pointless international friendly 2 days before a huge league game. They'd probably get the fixtures re-arranged but if not the player wouldn't feature.

Fergie’s or Mourinho’s captain would have withdrawn from the squad through “injury”. 

They wouldn’t even let them take to the field if the club was in a title race. 

Just now, Preben said:

I've had a cheeky bet on Shrewsbury at 11/2 that should ensure a home win

Hope youre right man! - These guys always come back...being in 'its in our hands position would be massive'

Archived